Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Lu Xun

Which game difficulty do you usually choose when playing Kingdom Hearts games?

Which game difficulty do you usually choose when playing Kingdom Hearts games?   

117 members have voted

1. 1. Which game difficulty do you usually choose when playing Kingdom Hearts games?

• Beginner Mode
    • Standard Mode
    • Proud Mode
    • Critical Mode (when it is available)

Although, for BBS, after finishing the game twice on Beginner, I decided to finish the game on Proud just so I can watch Blank Points in Theater Mode. And that's probably the only time I'll be playing a KH game in Proud mode.

Well i prefer to play games for the storyline, and i've found playing on beginner lets me see the storyline alot better. Then i test myself and try to finish the game on each difficulty.

If it's a new game and I've never played it before, Standard. But with BBS, I was too impatient to have to play through all 3 characters to get the secret ending. (Of course, I realized that after I played through Terra on Standard. Dx) So instead, I played through Ven, Terra, and Aqua on Proud mode to get the secret ending.

So really, first time = standard. Second time or more = Proud.

I always choose the highest for every game. (*Critical mode when its available*) I've recently started playing on level 1 with Aqua and making her stay at level 1 through her story cause I wanted a challenge and I'm enjoying it so far. :)

I've tried Proud, but it still felt too easy so I never choose it. Critical mode is for me.