Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Lu Xun

Which game difficulty do you usually choose when playing Kingdom Hearts games?

117 members have voted

1. 1. Which game difficulty do you usually choose when playing Kingdom Hearts games?

• Beginner Mode
    • Standard Mode
    • Proud Mode
    • Critical Mode (when it is available)

I always choose the hardest one, so "Critical Mode (when it is available) :)

Also, I'm glad I'm back with the polls :)

always the hardest, whether it's proud or critical, just because it makes the beginning so much more interesting and the final bosses so much easier, cause you're always training your character to be able to cope with the Heartless, Nobodies, and Unversed respectively. Plus you get the seret ending easier...

Proud....though I do wish I had chosen Critical when playing BbSFM, everything seemed easier when playing it *and glitchier for some reason...*. The red eye battle was dissapointingly easy...I never had to heal. @_@

i play on critical when available and proud mode you get the secret endings faster with less work but i still like to complete everything when i first played kh2 i played on beginner and i thought i could get the secert ending and didnt completed jimimys journal everything i was so pissed so i vowed to never play on beginner again and i havent nor have i ever played on standard

When I first played KH, I did standard mode. I was unfamiliar with fighting games at the time and was afraid of dying xD Now I do proud mode. Next time I replay the Final Mixes, I'll try critical ^^

When I played KH for the first time, I used beginner mode since I didn't know what I was in for. Halfway in I thought it was too easy and switched to Standard. I first finished the game in standard.

Currently, I can play and finish the game in proud mode, but I choose standard because it's more moderate.

I've never tried critical mode, so I wouldn't know about that one.