Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Tails

What do you want for Christmas?

i would like Uncharted 3, God of War Oragins collection, all Nine Seasons of Dragon Ball Z, Psych Seson 5 (ill probably get it before but still want it lol), Maybe Skylanders: Spyros Adventure, Maybe some Foamy the Squirrel Merch, Red vs Blue all nine sesons, Kingdom Hearts Dream Drop Distance, Kingdom Hearts 3, Kingdom Hearts HD collection, Final Fantasy Versuse XII, maybe the Jack and Dexter collection but that comes out later i think idk, (i hope they make a Ty collection that would be great) (yes i know some of the games i talked about arent out or are even made yet or even talked but but a guy can dream can't he, and i know i wont get all of this but again a guy can dream lol)

Updated my list a little:

The Power of Six

The Son of Neptune

Brisingr

Inheritance

Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim (XBox 360)

Sonic Generations (3DS)

and for my birthday I will be getting Super Mario 3D Land and Mario Kart 7.

Just did some Christmas shopping. I now have a 3DS and Super Mario 3D Land. Now I want Mario Kart 7, Sonic Generations (Both PS3 and 3DS), Pokemon Rumble Blast, Infamous 2, and LOZ Ocarina of Time 3D

I'd like a kitten ( Already picked a cute little grey one out at the shelter. It's name is Lynette, but I want to rename it Seraphina C: )

And/Or a new rifle stock ( Pink! ) for competitions. My old one's gotten really banged up.

I'm only getting a few things for Xmas but what I have on my list so far:

Sonic Unleashed

Final Fantasy PSP Dissidia

Super Mario 64 DS

120 colour eye shadow palette

Advance Technique Frizz control set (shampoo, conditioner and serum)

A new set of pajammas (new pajammas are xmas tradtion :D).

I'm saving to get a laptop myself, but i'll be getting that in sales after XMAS. My sister will get me any game of my choice for xmas (usually I choose a sims one cause she's willing to pay up to 20 for my present and I find it ridiculous to pay that amount for a sims game myself)

I'm not sure if it counts as xmas present or whatever but I'm going up to IKEA to get colourful storage stuff for my make up and polishes xD