Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Key2Oblivion

Hypothetical question #2

8 members have voted

1. 1. Would you do it?

• yes
    • no

Okay, so you and your wife/husband switch bodies. Do you have sex with yourself just to check it out?

I say yes for the simple(yet somewhat nasty and perverted) reason that I kind of want to know how well I do lol? Like.... nevermind

P.S. If your are gay/lesbian you have to have sex with a spouse of the opposite gender, since you would already know what sex with your own gender is like.

Okay, so you and your wife/husband switch bodies. Do you have sex with yourself just to check it out?

I say yes for the simple(yet somewhat nasty and perverted) reason that I kind of want to know how well I do lol? Like.... nevermind

P.S. If your are gay/lesbian you have to have sex with a spouse of the opposite gender, since you would already know what sex with your own gender is like.

Yeah. I would. Hawtness. LOL

Maybe out of curiosity but probably not. The only dick I like is my own.

If I were a girl for a day though I'd probably spend half of it touching myself. Then the other half going into women's bathrooms.

It would be your own dick though...

I would. I don't have a problem with my own dick going in and out and in and out of me. Actually I would probably enjoy it.

Only if your not coming up short in between your legs. xD