Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Sign in to follow this  
Pandora333

KH3D UPDATE!(With topic poll) A good preorder bonus.

Cast your vote.  

12 members have voted

1. 1. Good preorde bonus.

• Plushie
    • Chain of Memories download code (similar to Kid Icarus Uprising preoder bonus).
    • Soundtrack CD
    • 10th anniversary collectible (figurines, keychains, etc.)
    • Gift card/eShop card with a KH design. (Similar to MH3, Sin and Punishment preoder bonus).

I would say either a poster, a nice keychain, or maybe something along the lines of an exclusive comic or little informational book. I know some games (I'm currently thinking of Darksiders atm) come with a comic both explaining a little bit, but basically giving a general overview :P Also, little figurines or plush toys are a nice collectors item type bonus :3

You can buy that at Gamestop you cheapskate.

But I payed nearly 300 dollars for this system. If anything, they should pay me for the right to allow my system to function properly.

If it's a plushie, they have won me over. I will definitely pre-order as soon as possible if the bonus item is a plushie. It will probably just be stickers or something lame-ish like that. (not that I wouldn't want kingdom hearts stickers)