Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Sign in to follow this  
Aqua7KH

Heres my number!

I don't know if the other numbers posted here are true, but I'm trusting. 3 rules, break them, I break you. Rule 1, prank call me, I kill you. rule 2, texts are always better. and rule 3, wake me up, and may god have mercy on your soul. 303-902-0202. that leads to me xD. I know its dangerous, but not as dangerous as screwing with me. lol.

I don't know if the other numbers posted here are true, but I'm trusting. 3 rules, break them, I break you. Rule 1, prank call me, I kill you. rule 2, texts are always better. and rule 3, wake me up, and may god have mercy on your soul. 303-902-0202. that leads to me xD. I know its dangerous, but not as dangerous as screwing with me. lol.

I'm stalking you to Chao.I'm stalking you to.

Mah...Mah...MAHMAHMAHMAHAMH!!!!

I'm stalking you to Chao.I'm stalking you to.

Mah...Mah...MAHMAHMAHMAHAMH!!!!

Just don't wake me up or prank me. Speaking of which, I'll be going to bed now. If you wake me up I will tie you up with your own intestines and make you watch one tree hill for 3 days straight. Then I will replace yor intestines, except backwards. You will then be shipped to germany to become a prostitute. note that every surgical process will be done with no painkiller, and friday will be playing the whole time.

Just don't wake me up or prank me. Speaking of which, I'll be going to bed now. If you wake me up I will tie you up with your own intestines and make you watch one tree hill for 3 days straight. Then I will replace yor intestines, except backwards. You will then be shipped to germany to become a prostitute. note that every surgical process will be done with no painkiller, and friday will be playing the whole time.

...Didn't i do that to you last week? lolk

...Didn't i do that to you last week? lolk

Last week we only watched one tree hill for 3 minutes, all the surgery was fake and we did not listen to friday. It was purelyedit. my phone made me double post. this site really needs a mobile version.

Sign in to follow this