Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Sign in to follow this  
Razorwind Keyblade

One thing Goku, Luffy, Naruto and Ichigo all have in common

10 members have voted

1. 1. Have you realised these character similarites?

I've been re-watching and watching anime for the first time lately. One thing I've noticed the main characters of the Dragon Ball, Naruto, One Piece, and Bleach series all have in common is they all risk they're lives to save there friends. Seriously, one thought of they're friends being killed or harmed gives them an imense power boost. It's one of the many character traits they all share.

They obviously get some storyline ideas from Goku and Dragon Ball, yes even Bleach.

I've been re-watching and watching anime for the first time lately. One thing I've noticed the main characters of the Dragon Ball, Naruto, One Piece, and Bleach series all have in common is they all risk they're lives to save there friends. Seriously, one thought of they're friends being killed or harmed gives them an imense power boost. It's one of the many character traits they all share.

They obviously get some storyline ideas from Goku and Dragon Ball, yes even Bleach.

That happens in real life too.It's true.

But this isn't real life. This is the anime life. Seriosuly, it's the same with all of them. If you've watched all four shows you would know what I mean.

Oh I see your point, I was agreeing with you.

One thing I've noticed the main characters of the Dragon Ball, Naruto, One Piece, and Bleach series all have in common is they all risk they're lives to save there friends. Seriously, one thought of they're friends being killed or harmed gives them an imense power boost. It's one of the many character traits they all share.

Its a Japan thing. ;) Don't question it, embrace it, and do the same when your friends are endangered. LOL xD

Its a Japan thing. ;) Don't question it, embrace it, and do the same when your friends are endangered. LOL xD

Like screaming half an hour to get blonde hair?...I rather go to the hairdresser. =__=

Well, this is a common thing in Shonen Mangas/Animes. Well, not just in these Shonen, but in almost EVERY Shonen you'll see you'll have the main characters risking their lives to save others.

And about the Power Boost, I think that with Ichigo is different. When he was fighting Grimmjow in Las Noches, he was losing, almost dying, then Orihime just screamed "DON'T DIE, KUROSAKI-KUN!!" and when Grimmjow was about to give his final blow with his claws, Ichigo just held Grimmjows hand and slashed Grimmjow. Later, in the same fight, Ichigo was losing again to Grimmjow's Desgarron, but Ichigo began saying that he was going to defeat him, defeat Ulquiorra and defeat Aizen and then Ichigo just SLASHED (0_0) Grimmjow's Desgarron, destroying it and finally defeated him.

tutti frutti. I agree with you there Razor. Too bad we can't just quadruple our own strength at the drop of a hat, or by some similar to these anime/manga series, and gain a crazy power (but wishful thinking). Much like in real life people are willing to do the same for those close to them, both friends and family.