Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Sign in to follow this  
cancer33

KH3D I think that kh3 might be on wiiU or ps3

That's still in, like, 5 years. By which time another system would come out, like PS(4) or a name thing like Eye had and Move.

[And this is the wrong forum. This would've gone better in {Future Titles} FYI.]

That's still in, like, 5 years. By which time another system would come out, like PS(4) or a name thing like Eye had and Move.

[And this is the wrong forum. This would've gone better in {Future Titles} FYI.]

i dout 5 years more like 2 1/2 mbye 1 and a half

It definatley will not be on the Wii U or Xbox 360. Really, I can't imagine Kingdom Hearts on Xbox or Wii.

So where's your proof? Just curious because you said it "definatley will not be."

It definatley will not be on the Wii U or Xbox 360. Really, I can't imagine Kingdom Hearts on Xbox or Wii.

Please >_< don't even think about saying a lame excuse like "the first two were on the playstation 2 so thats reason enough" ←←←THIS IS NOT A GOOD ENOUGH REASON. Times have changed http://kh13.com/forum/public/style_emoticons/default/sleep.png, expect the unexpected cause it WILL HAPPEN! (so from here on out I can't wait intill I see the day a console Kingdom Hearts game is announced for a system other than playstation and then look at your face http://kh13.com/forum/public/style_emoticons/default/ohmy.png expression LOL) I for one as a Nintendo supporter hope to experience the awesomeness of a console Kingdom Hearts game one day, so I have very high hopes that it will happen. The recent Kingdom Hearts games have always seemed to flood the handheld Nintendo consoles rather than Sonys. Proof: Kingdom Hearts 358/2 days, Kingdom Hearts Re: coded, Kingdom Hearts 3D: Dream Drop Distance, and (maybe a final mix of 3D since japan loves final mixes). As for Sony's handheld, all they have is Kingdom Hearts Birth By Sleep (, maybe BBSv2 if its real) and (of course BBS Final Mix but its a Japan exclusive) thats it. I doubt Square will make it up to Sony by making Kingdom Hearts 3 a Sony exclusive when they know they can make additional money by releasing it also on the Wii"U" (I don't know if theres an audience thats interested in Kingdom Hearts on the Xbox since they mostly have FPS fans). The way they're making use of the 3DS's second screen for KH: 3D has increased my hope that they can do the same for a console KH on my HD Wii"U". http://kh13.com/forum/public/style_emoticons/default/happy.png Can't we all just enjoy the awesomeness of Kingdom Hearts?¿ :)

Please >_< don't even think about saying a lame excuse like "the first two were on the playstation 2 so thats reason enough" ←←←THIS IS NOT A GOOD ENOUGH REASON. Times have changed http://kh13.com/forum/public/style_emoticons/default/sleep.png, expect the unexpected cause it WILL HAPPEN! (so from here on out I can't wait intill I see the day a console Kingdom Hearts game is announced for a system other than playstation and then look at your face http://kh13.com/forum/public/style_emoticons/default/ohmy.png expression LOL) I for one as a Nintendo supporter hope to experience the awesomeness of a console Kingdom Hearts game one day, so I have very high hopes that it will happen. The recent Kingdom Hearts games have always seemed to flood the handheld Nintendo consoles rather than Sonys. Proof: Kingdom Hearts 358/2 days, Kingdom Hearts Re: coded, Kingdom Hearts 3D: Dream Drop Distance, and (maybe a final mix of 3D since japan loves final mixes). As for Sony's handheld, all they have is Kingdom Hearts Birth By Sleep (, maybe BBSv2 if its real) and (of course BBS Final Mix but its a Japan exclusive) thats it. I doubt Square will make it up to Sony by making Kingdom Hearts 3 a Sony exclusive when they know they can make additional money by releasing it also on the Wii"U" (I don't know if theres an audience thats interested in Kingdom Hearts on the Xbox since they mostly have FPS fans). The way they're making use of the 3DS's second screen for KH: 3D has increased my hope that they can do the same for a console KH on my HD Wii"U". http://kh13.com/forum/public/style_emoticons/default/happy.png Can't we all just enjoy the awesomeness of Kingdom Hearts?¿ :)

Okay you're the one that needs to calm down the most and the reason why Kingdom Hearts games have been coming out on the DS is because the DS isn't a system like the PSP. The PSP is like a miniature Play Station 2. How are they going to make games with 8 worlds and a shitty plot and than put it on a PSP? I lol'd at this post.

So where's your proof? Just curious because you said it "definatley will not be."

You both need to calm you're tits, I was just stating a matter of opinion though I believe Kingdom Hearts III should be exclusive to the Play Station 3. Respect my opinion bros.

Okay, lets not use this same old excuse. I have a good one.........Have you been following the pattern the games come out on(Numbered titles on Sony, side/bridge games on Nintendo)? Also, Nomura said he wanted KH3 on the current console, which is PS3, not Wii U.

Okay, lets not use this same old excuse. I have a good one.........Have you been following the pattern the games come out on(Numbered titles on Sony, side/bridge games on Nintendo)? Also, Nomura said he wanted KH3 on the current console, which is PS3, not Wii U.

Oh http://kh13.com/forum/public/style_emoticons/default/ohmy.png so Kingdom Hearts 3D isn't a numbered. . . . .never would have guess. :rolleyes: *sarcasm

That whole "pattern" and "on the current console" is old news http://kh13.com/forum/public/style_emoticons/default/sleep.png , tell me something I don't know. Ok ;) (oh and by the way the Wii"U" can handle any ports by the current consoles we have for now. I visit a site that well informs me on anything Nintendo and its legit, so I know a thing or two more than all of you on the Wii"U".)

Okay you're the one that needs to calm down the most and the reason why Kingdom Hearts games have been coming out on the DS is because the DS isn't a system like the PSP. The PSP is like a miniature Play Station 2. How are they going to make games with 8 worlds and a shitty plot and than put it on a PSP? I lol'd at this post.

I won't "CALM DOWN" about this cause I hear this all around all the time. EXCLUSIVE THIS, EXCLUSIVE THAT (all refer to playstation) it all sounds more like exclusive bull$h!t. . . . :P (You know they could have always had the Birth by Sleep team make those shitty games with plots and put them on my lamea$$ psp, but they didn't cause the psp would make them as much money as on the DS. (Square has to make $money$ some how) . Hey you want to know the #1 thing I LOL all the time? :) I LOL at night at the thought that theres still people out there who STILL think Kingdom Hearts 3 will be a Sony exclusive. :lol: :P:D

I won't "CALM DOWN" about this cause I hear this all around all the time. EXCLUSIVE THIS, EXCLUSIVE THAT (all refer to playstation) it all sounds more like exclusive bull$h!t. . . . :P (You know they could have always had the Birth by Sleep team make those shitty games with plots and put them on my lamea$$ psp, but they didn't cause the psp would make them as much money as on the DS. (Square has to make $money$ some how) . Hey you want to know the #1 thing I LOL all the time? :) I LOL at night at the thought that theres still people out there who STILL think Kingdom Hearts 3 will be a Sony exclusive. :lol: :P:D

No need to keep up this argument and Rob is right. You really need to calm down and face the facts.

Yeah, I can't imagine KH on the Xbox or Wii either.

The Xbox 360 and Wii U on the other hand...

Overusing pixelated gifs, that's pathetic. You've obviously lost all argument.

^^^This coming from the person who wanted to stop arguing. LOL

Posted Image

/end arguement OK

Yeah, I can't imagine KH on the Xbox or Wii either.

The Xbox 360 and Wii U on the other hand...

if itt was on the wiiu would sora be able tto be on ssb

if itt was on the wiiu would sora be able tto be on ssb

I think Square would rather choose a Final Fantasy character (most likely Cloud) to represent them in Super Smash Bros.

You both need to calm you're tits, I was just stating a matter of opinion though I believe Kingdom Hearts III should be exclusive to the Play Station 3. Respect my opinion bros.

Don't state your opinions like they're facts, lol. By using the word 'definitely' you're implying that you know for certain-- which you obviously don't. Just saying.

^^^This coming from the person who wanted to stop arguing. LOL

Posted Image

/end arguement OK

How am I getting mad? If most people would look at this conversation they'd say that you are getting mad, especially with all of your raging posts and pixelated gifs.

How am I getting mad? If most people would look at this conversation they'd say that you are getting mad, especially with all of your raging posts and pixelated gifs.

Posted Image

I thought were over with this. :rolleyes: Look I respect your opinion while you don't respect mine (and maybe MisterAquas) so lets leave it at that. :lol:

(I'll stay on my Wii"U" side of the fence while you stay on your PS3 side OK.)