Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Tails

KH3D What do you think of the gameplay in KH3D?

So, what are your thoughts on the gameplay in KH3D? I think it looks really cool. It kinda reminds me a little bit of Assassin's creed because you can jump from wall to wall and building to building.

I don't know what to think about it. I really liked the gameplay of KH I. It was slower but way more tactical.

With KH II and KH3D I see how the priority changes from challenging, strategic gameplay to fast, button-mashing gameplay with as much action as possible. I still like it tho' I just think the fighting mechanics in KH I took more skill.

i know the theme is bold and flashy but I'm not sure how fitting it will be to the kh style .. it's a lot like sora's drive forms and you can definitely see they're taking a new step to the franchise. either way i can't wait to play it!

My favorite feature is, what's it called... the reality shift thing I think it is. But when they jump through the floor and on the bottom screen appears the actions you can do using the touch screen I think is a very clever way to use the DS's dual screens.

The Kingdom Hearts 3D: Dream Drop Distance gameplay looks to be the series best yet! ^O^ I have high hopes for this game. :)

My favorite feature is, what's it called... the reality shift thing I think it is. But when they jump through the floor and on the bottom screen appears the actions you can do using the touch screen I think is a very clever way to use the DS's dual screens.

^^Agreed! ^-^ Seeing stuff like this has my hopes up that Square might consider making Kingdom Hearts 3 for the Wii"U" AND of course the PS3. (I mentioned the ps3 so don't go gettting mad sony fanboys :P ) They could really take advantage of the Wii U's screen with how they're taking advantage of the 3DS's second screen. The reality shift is one of many possibilities that could be done. I can't wait! :lol: (remember I'm still hoping, it hasn't happened, plenty of games have gone multiplatform this gen, Kingdom Hearts IS NOT exclusive to Sony consoles, just cause the first two were on Sony consoles doesn't mean the third one will stay exclusive, the third one's story has more to do with the handheld games so there shouldn't be much of a problem going mutiplatform IN MY OPINION)

I'm not certain about the Command Deck style like that of BBS. It doesn't let you use ALL of your abilities at once, like,

many of Sora's action abilities from KHII were turned into deck commands in BBS, like Magnectic Crush.

We could keep shortcuts for the most used magics and still use others by the command menu in KHII.

I've never used an item in BBS because of that. They could at least leave some extra slots just for items. Waiting for curaga to recharge takes forever!