Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Razorwind Keyblade

KH3D This game should have some good worlds in it

Considering the fact that Square-Enix hasn't revealed any of the New Disney Worlds in Kingdom Hearts 3D: Dream Drop Distance, there's probably a lot of good worlds like Toy Story and The Jungle Book.

There also should be a minimum of 14 total worlds in this game. If there's at least 14 worlds in total, 10 of them should be the new Disney worlds. Discuss.

Well, so far we know two worlds: Traverse Town, and the Hunchback of Notre Dame world. I'm also sure Olympus Coliseum or Agrabah will make a return.

Well, so far we know two worlds: Traverse Town, and the Hunchback of Notre Dame world. I'm also sure Olympus Coliseum or Agrabah will make a return.

Destiny Islands was also announced and Tetsuya Nomura confirmed that there would be entirely new Disney worlds.

Since this is a 3D system, I would hope they would include some Pixar worlds. Toy Story, Bugs Life, Incredibles, Monster's Inc. the works.

However, there are rumors that Dumbo might appear in this game.

i hope they might revisit some of the Princess worlds like in BBS. it would make sense since Aqua Terra and Ventus all went there yknow.

another great addition would be Pocahontes (spelling?) i think The Jungle Book would be interesting. maybe we will see Sora in a monkey form xD i will probly think of ten more as soon as i get off of the computer lol i can definitely see some expansion of already present Disney worlds that we all know and love like the Coliseum and Agrabah. would love to see more of Halloween Town!

i hope they might revisit some of the Princess worlds like in BBS. it would make sense since Aqua Terra and Ventus all went there yknow.

another great addition would be Pocahontes (spelling?) i think The Jungle Book would be interesting. maybe we will see Sora in a monkey form xD i will probly think of ten more as soon as i get off of the computer lol i can definitely see some expansion of already present Disney worlds that we all know and love like the Coliseum and Agrabah. would love to see more of Halloween Town!

Not trying to be mean :mellow: but didn't you read the comments above? "Nomura (*the creator*) said "NO OLD WORLDS WILL BE RETURNING ONLY NEW WORLDS new to the Kingdom Heart series WILL APPEAR!" Though some of what you said might happen in Kingdom Hearts 3. :)

Not trying to be mean :mellow: but didn't you read the comments above? "Nomura (*the creator*) said "NO OLD WORLDS WILL BE RETURNING ONLY NEW WORLDS new to the Kingdom Heart series WILL APPEAR!" Though some of what you said might happen in Kingdom Hearts 3. :)

oh i see. i didnt read all of the comments. didnt see that one at least. thanks for pointing it out!