Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Sign in to follow this  
P50L

Canada

Ok well srry for getting so serious at first but saying truth beiber and some teams here were a mistake that shouldn't have been made and Canada is like australia but colder

i like how people can be rather ignorant and rude about canada and dont give a shit about how the canadians might actually feel about having their country mocked by people that dont even know what theyre talking about, but the moment someone says something that isn't even BAD about america then someone gets mad.

stay classy kh13

i like how people can be rather ignorant and rude about canada and dont give a shit about how the canadians might actually feel about having their country mocked by people that dont even know what theyre talking about, but the moment someone says something that isn't even BAD about america then someone gets mad.

stay classy kh13

;; People just don't realize that Canada is actually awesome.

ignorance and prejudice are different things, though ignorance can often be fuel for prejudice.

and how about instead of taking a chill pilll using my free health care i go and make a thread about our opinions on america and instead of actually having a serious discussion on the contributions america has made to the world and its history ill encourage people to rail on it for stereotypes that arent neccessarily true that i wont name here because i do respect other members and where they are from unlike many of the people in this thread, spenskh89.

I tried to go to Canada today and apparently I needed my passport, since when do I need a passport to go to another state?

Well, a few years ago Canada somehow got the idea that they were better than everybody(silly Canadians. When will they learn?) and decided to start asking for passports to get into their state. The US government is aware of this issue and is attempting to fix it, but our troops are still in Iraq or something, so wait until we get our troops back, then we should be able to just merge Canada with Montana so there won't be any more issues.

ignorance and prejudice are different things, though ignorance can often be fuel for prejudice.

and how about instead of taking a chill pilll using my free health care i go and make a thread about our opinions on america and instead of actually having a serious discussion on the contributions america has made to the world and its history ill encourage people to rail on it for stereotypes that arent neccessarily true that i wont name here because i do respect other members and where they are from unlike many of the people in this thread, spenskh89.

xD what did do?

Sign in to follow this