Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Sign in to follow this  
DChiuch

KH3D Richard Epcar hints at next version of Xehanort

Thanks to Australian Riku, who messaged Richard Epcar, the voice actor for Xehanort in the Kingdom Heart series, we now have a tidbit of information hinting at a "new" version of Xehanort. You can see this below. This might imply that voice acting for the English version of Kingdom Hearts 3D: Dream Drop Distance is underway.

141k4l.png

Avatar: The Last Airbender: Legend of Korra? I'm surprise no one didn't notice that. Speaking of which, when will it air? I don't watch TV.

It'll be out sometime next year, it would have been earlier but they got asked to produce another 14 episodes or something so it's been delayed by a bit.

He's voicing Young Master Xehanort and the Mysterious Figure. The reason he can't tell you anything is because of their involvementn in the story. The "unconventional" ending, the new story, and everything are conected to them in someway or the other.Remember the game isn't just about the Mark of Mastery exam, so many things will happen that will explain past games' questions and even shock you. Anything could happen, and when you play the gam, I hope you enjoy it as a KH fan! They are one of the unexpected guests of the game. They are both one, and will appear in every world in the game. That is all I could tell you. I guess I'm fake though, so please don't believe a single word I say, because, you know Nomura would never do this in a KH game and it's impossible for a game such as KH. Well, anyone who believed me, thank you for being awesome. We are officially the KH13 rebellion. This is coming from someone who used to be part of the Anonymous. I've changed now though. :) (Don't worry, I wasn't being serious about the whole "rebellion" thing.)