Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Sign in to follow this  
SorasHeartless

KH3D Ven's Heart

Nah, only the worlds that weren't touched by Darkness in KH1 are in the realm of sleep. Sora and Riku's job is to awaken these worlds. Vens heart is with Sora in the meantime.

Nah, only the worlds that weren't touched by Darkness in KH1 are in the realm of sleep. Sora and Riku's job is to awaken these worlds. Vens heart is with Sora in the meantime.

Which means where Sora is so is Ventus's heart along with let me think Xion and Roxas and maybe Vanitas. Vanitas is so unknown to us now I just hope he comes back in KH3 when it finally comes out.

Which means where Sora is so is Ventus's heart along with let me think Xion and Roxas and maybe Vanitas. Vanitas is so unknown to us now I just hope he comes back in KH3 when it finally comes out.

Xion didn't have a heart. She was a puppet.

Roxas was a nobody= no heart

Vanitas is pure darkness extracted from Vens hearts, but I think he could come back since there can't be light without Darkness. There's lots of possibilities but as far Xion and Roxas are concerned I highly doubt they'll ever be back.

Vanitas is pure darkness extracted from Vens hearts, but I think he could come back since there can't be light without Darkness. There's lots of possibilities but as far Xion and Roxas are concerned I highly doubt they'll ever be back.

I mean they go where ever Sora goes not that had a heart they are a part of him. And I hope Roxas and Xion come back I loved them

Actually, Xion might have had a heart. Sora seemed to believe that Repliku had a heart; it might be possible that Replicas have hearts. She acted like she could feel. And I think you need a heart to use the Keyblade, as its power comes from the heart.

And, I'm sure you know this, but Roxas did have a heart. It wasn't his own, but he had Ven's heart inside him.

And I think there's a chance they could bring them back. Things are hinting at it. It might have to do with Ansem's research, the Realm of Sleep (like finding the Keyhole of Sleep) and opening that right door.

After all, in Blank Points, Ansem said, "He could open the right door and save all those people whose lives I managed to ruin."

Nomura's said all the tormented are asleep. If they go to the Realm of Sleep, find the Keyhole, and open the right door, they might be able to save these people. More than likely, they'll probably be able to leave the Realm of Sleep with the people as their own people.

But this would have to happen in KH3. Nomura's stated that's when all the rescuing will take place. 3D's probably setting up for it though. Unless it's the shocking ending...

Actually, Xion might have had a heart. Sora seemed to believe that Repliku had a heart; it might be possible that Replicas have hearts. She acted like she could feel. And I think you need a heart to use the Keyblade, as its power comes from the heart.

And, I'm sure you know this, but Roxas did have a heart. It wasn't his own, but he had Ven's heart inside him.

And I think there's a chance they could bring them back. Things are hinting at it. It might have to do with Ansem's research, the Realm of Sleep (like finding the Keyhole of Sleep) and opening that right door.

After all, in Blank Points, Ansem said, "He could open the right door and save all those people whose lives I managed to ruin."

Nomura's said all the tormented are asleep. If they go to the Realm of Sleep, find the Keyhole, and open the right door, they might be able to save these people. More than likely, they'll probably be able to leave the Realm of Sleep with the people as their own people.

But this would have to happen in KH3. Nomura's stated that's when all the rescuing will take place. 3D's probably setting up for it though. Unless it's the shocking ending...

Although it's not confirmed, Noruma once hinted in an interview that there's more to a person that their hearts. Their minds. It's believed that people, even those without hearts have minds and these minds can exist as a physical presence and it's the mind that truly holds a person's feelings and not their hearts.

Although it's not confirmed, Noruma once hinted in an interview that there's more to a person that their hearts. Their minds. It's believed that people, even those without hearts have minds and these minds can exist as a physical presence and it's the mind that truly holds a person's feelings and not their hearts.

I agree. I think I remember that, and I've always sort of thought that was the truth to the KH series. As Ansem the Wise would say, "The heart is so much more than any system."

I completely disagree. Remember that in Re: Coded, data Namine showed Data Sora and Mickey the people within Sora that needed freedom from their torment. Roxas, Axel, the three original key's, Namine, and Xion.

She calls Roxas and Axel hidden truths that Sora has kept locked deep within himself. However, they are also separate from him, as their memories are not his.

For Xion and Namine, she says that they await Sora, who is the only one who can put an end to their hurt. She also says that Sora is the key to saving them.

After all that, she says, "But I do know that there will come a day, when they must rise from their sleep. And then the only one who can save them is Sora."

So will they bring them back? We don't know that for certain. However, I would have to hazard a guess that, since they made a whole single game dedicated to the truth behind the journal and in that game they made Data Namine state that they were important, I would say that they are going to be brought back in some form

It's also important to note that most nobodies pretend to have their emotions (and thus their hearts) but they are able to remember things from their past. Namine and Roxas are different because of the odd circumstances of their birth. They remember nothing of their past lives, they are able to live in co-existence with their original self( selves, if you wish to be technical about it). They hold half of a human essence within themselves, making them more human than the rest. In addition, Roxas shows to have a unique and profound effect on Axel, who, despite his constant and repeated refusal that he has a heart or any emotions, states that Roxas was the only one who made him feel like he had a heart. It's also important to remember that in Kingdom Hearts II, when Roxas states that "no one would miss me," Axel goes against the very basic of the nobody and states that he would. This feeling of loss, of emptiness could be considered an emotion

Technically, the idea that Roxas actually has Ven's heart inside him is just speculation, we have no idea. However, based on the evidence that we have been given in Kingdom Hearts II and 358/2 Days, it is a fair assumption. In the brief period that we knew him in Kingdom Hearts II, we do experience a bunch of new emotions from Roxas, such as selfishness, anger, cockiness, etc.

Technically, the idea that Roxas actually has Ven's heart inside him is just speculation, we have no idea. However, based on the evidence that we have been given in Kingdom Hearts II and 358/2 Days, it is a fair assumption. In the brief period that we knew him in Kingdom Hearts II, we do experience a bunch of new emotions from Roxas, such as selfishness, anger, cockiness, etc.

True, but I think it's fairly obvious that he did. In KH2 FM, Axel says (and Naminé agrees) that Roxas has a heart. And it makes sense that when Sora became a Heartless, Ven's heart would go to the only place it could. I don't need to mention their resemblence, and Xemnas', "So sleep has taken you again." LOL.

Also, didn't Xemnas and Xigbar both see Xion as Ven? Xion was supposed to be Roxas' Replica.

And since Nomura's said all the games are connected to each other, I think it's safe to say Roxas had Ven's heart (until he returned to Sora).

True, but I think it's fairly obvious that he did. In KH2 FM, Axel says (and Naminé agrees) that Roxas has a heart. And it makes sense that when Sora became a Heartless, Ven's heart would go to the only place it could. I don't need to mention their resemblence, and Xemnas', "So sleep has taken you again." LOL.

Also, didn't Xemnas and Xigbar both see Xion as Ven? Xion was supposed to be Roxas' Replica.

And since Nomura's said all the games are connected to each other, I think it's safe to say Roxas had Ven's heart (until he returned to Sora).

How would Xemnas recognize Ven? remember, his memory was gone after the final battle with Aqua and, until we hear differently that his memories returned prior to his transformation, but Xigbar did, as his memory was always good.

And that idea that games are connected doesn't prove anything. Besides its kinda no duh that all the games are connected, as nothing can happen in one game without a previous game. For example, we wouldn't know precisely who Xehanort was without Birth by Sleep. There's no directly stated evidence (and by that I mean Nomura has not said directly that Roxas's heart belonged to Ven.) Why is why i said that we, as uninformed fans, cannot say with absolute certainty anything concerning Ven's heart. And besides, you would think from Re:Coded that Mickey might have said something about Ven's Heart, but all he said is that they were "close to finding" it, not that they had found it

How would Xemnas recognize Ven? remember, his memory was gone after the final battle with Aqua and, until we hear differently that his memories returned prior to his transformation, but Xigbar did, as his memory was always good.

And that idea that games are connected doesn't prove anything. Besides its kinda no duh that all the games are connected, as nothing can happen in one game without a previous game. For example, we wouldn't know precisely who Xehanort was without Birth by Sleep. There's no directly stated evidence (and by that I mean Nomura has not said directly that Roxas's heart belonged to Ven.) Why is why i said that we, as uninformed fans, cannot say with absolute certainty anything concerning Ven's heart. And besides, you would think from Re:Coded that Mickey might have said something about Ven's Heart, but all he said is that they were "close to finding" it, not that they had found it

Yes, but it seems Xemnas had some of his memories within reach.

Sorry. I menat to say that Nomura's mentioned that BbS, Days, and Coded are all intricately intertwined.

I get where you're coming from, and I think you're right that we shouldn't assume, but I think it's pretty safe to say that Ven's heart is in Roxas.

Also, remember that Nomura made the KH series to raise questions, and allow people to draw their own conclusions. He probably wouldn't want to come out and say, "It's this way." He wants it to be mysterious. Kind of like how he said about Data Sora having a heart, "In theory he didn't, but I'll leave that up to the imagination of all the users who've seen the ending."

Yes, but it seems Xemnas had some of his memories within reach.

Sorry. I menat to say that Nomura's mentioned that BbS, Days, and Coded are all intricately intertwined.

I get where you're coming from, and I think you're right that we shouldn't assume, but I think it's pretty safe to say that Ven's heart is in Roxas.

Also, remember that Nomura made the KH series to raise questions, and allow people to draw their own conclusions. He probably wouldn't want to come out and say, "It's this way." He wants it to be mysterious. Kind of like how he said about Data Sora having a heart, "In theory he didn't, but I'll leave that up to the imagination of all the users who've seen the ending."

Fair point

On another point, perhaps Xion and Roxas are like Yin and Yang. So, in my opinion, if we see Roxas again, we might see Xion again with him because, as the Fairy Godmother puts it, "Light and Darkness go hand in hand.

On another point, perhaps Xion and Roxas are like Yin and Yang. So, in my opinion, if we see Roxas again, we might see Xion again with him because, as the Fairy Godmother puts it, "Light and Darkness go hand in hand.

Agreed. But Xion nor Roxas is Darkness. I don't think you were saying that (I think you were using that as an example), but I thought it best you know just in case. Actually, neither are pure Light, either.

Also, I don't think they're really yin and yang. They're not polar opposites. They have more of a yo-yo effect, as Nomura would say.

this is what i think ven's heart was in sora then when roxas was created his heart went into him then when roxas went back to sora so did ven. so as of now ven is in sora and also isn't castle oblivion a world in sleep? if so then maybe sora goes there and finds ven's body!

Agreed. But Xion nor Roxas is Darkness. I don't think you were saying that (I think you were using that as an example), but I thought it best you know just in case. Actually, neither are pure Light, either.

Also, I don't think they're really yin and yang. They're not polar opposites. They have more of a yo-yo effect, as Nomura would say.

I would disagree on both counts.

Remember on the final day, when Roxas tries to take down the Organization? He summons two keyblades, one the Oathkeeper, that of light, and the other the oblivion, that of darkness. I submit evidence as seen in the cutscene before the major battle, that Xion is the dark half of Roxas, as evidenced by Riku's flashbacks when he holds the Oblivion Keyblade. I therefore submit that Roxas and Xion are, in a sense, two halves of the same coin, the yin and the yang, male and female, darkness and light. For without Darkness, Light cannot exist.

What if they open the wrong door with is?

What if they open the wrong door with is?

Wrong door? What do you mean by that? Do you mean they might open the Door to Light or Darkness by accident? If you're referring to how Ansem phrased it, I don't think there's a "wrong" door. It was probably dubbed that way to fit into the mouth movements or something.