Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Koko

The Unpopular Opinions Thread

I don't find anything wrong with the new Maroon 5.

I hate it when people consider Filipinos like me Pacific Islander. When I tell them I'm half Filipino and half Chinese, they call me half Pacific Islander and half Asian. Jesus Christ, I'm fully Asian, the Philippines is part of ASEAN (Association of Southeast Asian Nations), and the freaking Mall of Asia is in the Philippines.

None of my classmates like RPGs or RTS games.

I think the 2000 generation kids are spoiled. Though, I've seen people go in the deep end and write articles on the subject so I sit down and shut up since everyone's pretty much said it. Yet, I'm just saying since kids younger than me have the new Ipad and Iphone I have a Pantech and that I got this Christmas xD. I just find it weird when kids at the age of 5 can use an Ipad better than me and/or have one. What, in Kindergarden now they "finger-paint" on their Ipads instead of paper and their fingers having actual paint on it? When I was 5 I didn't even have cable, I had books.

I think the 2000 generation kids are spoiled. Though, I've seen people go in the deep end and write articles on the subject so I sit down and shut up since everyone's pretty much said it. Yet, I'm just saying since kids younger than me have the new Ipad and Iphone I have a Pantech and that I got this Christmas xD. I just find it weird when kids at the age of 5 can use an Ipad better than me and/or have one. What, in Kindergarden now they "finger-paint" on their Ipads instead of paper and their fingers having actual paint on it? When I was 5 I didn't even have cable, I had books.

technology is always changing, and, as some things become less expensive and more accessible, they become more available. if iPads were widely available (or in existence) when you were 5, i bet you would have them in kindergarten too.

it isn't because this generation is spoiled; it's because of how technology works.

technology is always changing, and, as some things become less expensive and more accessible, they become more available. if iPads were widely available (or in existence) when you were 5, i bet you would have them in kindergarten too.

it isn't because this generation is spoiled; it's because of how technology works.

Also people call kids these days spoiled for having an Iphone, Ipad, a mac etc. when basically some kids either borrow their stuff from their parents and/or siblings, or they just take their parents/siblings old technology if their parents/siblings get new technology for themselves. Like taking an old phone of your brothers when he gets a newer one.

I have been called spoiled for this and I find it really stupid, it's actually being called smart since you don't want to pay for 2 phones when this one works perfectly fine.

Edited by Shana09

Also people call kids these days spoiled for having an Iphone, Ipad, a mac etc. when basically some kids either borrow their stuff from their parents and/or siblings, or they just take their parents/siblings old technology if their parents/siblings get new technology for themselves. Like taking an old phone of your brothers when he gets a newer one.

I have been called spoiled for this and I find it really stupid, it's actually being called smart since you don't want to pay for 2 phones when this one works perfectly fine.

No I'm not talking borrowed, I'm talking about they have it as in their parents bought them it. And I never said specific people were spoiled and I didn't mean everyone in this era is spoiled. I'm just saying some people not everyone.

No I'm not talking borrowed, I'm talking about they have it as in their parents bought them it. And I never said specific people were spoiled and I didn't mean everyone in this era is spoiled. I'm just saying some people not everyone.

No I didn't mean you exactly Dx

I meant some people in the world look at our generation like this and says EVERY kid is spoiled and even I am spoiled even those most of my stuff are bought by my brother or my dad. Mostly my brother.

No I didn't mean you exactly Dx

I meant some people in the world look at our generation like this and says EVERY kid is spoiled and even I am spoiled even those most of my stuff are bought by my brother or my dad. Mostly my brother.

I'm not that spoiled. I went on a lot of Disney World trips though, I mean we went almost twice a year because we could afford it. The people I was talking about the 2000 generation was like kids who are in six and seventh grade and they have a Facebook account and they go on it every day complaining on things. What do you have to complain about if you're in sixth grade? "I had a bad day because I forgot my text book :( #FML"?

I'm not that spoiled. I went on a lot of Disney World trips though, I mean we went almost twice a year because we could afford it. The people I was talking about the 2000 generation was like kids who are in six and seventh grade and they have a Facebook account and they go on it every day complaining on things. What do you have to complain about if you're in sixth grade? "I had a bad day because I forgot my text book :( #FML"?

Omigosh I forgot my textbook! Life = ruined.

That...isn't really much to complain about? eh I don't know. There are reasons why some kids complain, others just do it if one little bad thing happens.

I never went to Disney World in my life.

I barely went on vacations with my family.

I HATE beats.

I hate ANY KIND OF HEADPHONES THAT ARE LIKE OVER 20 BUCKS! There's NO REASON FOR THEM!

They break and they suck.

Twilight is the WORST movie EVER

Twilight 2 was kinda good.

The last one was EPIC!

I hate how almost every teenage show is about a girl who's in love with a jerk,

The jerk cheats on her, and the two girls get into a fight. And how the girl and the guy always end up having sex.

Two girls making out is NOT yeah I said it NOT hot whatsoever.

I don't find it gross. I just don't find it hot.

I hate movies where the jerk gets the girl at the end or the nerdy guy gets the bitchy girl at the end.

It's stupid.

Edited by 4Everbee

I don't think chivalry is dead but I do believe its trying hard to survive and I think men "and" women are killing it. I could go into detail but that would be to much since I rant a lot.

Edited by The One Truth

I haven't been here in a while. :OOO

i know omg

everyone is like

'LOL BOOBS'

'LOL ASS'

and im just like

'give me some sexy hips pls'

Yes. Hips <3

Boobs and ass wise, I don't really have a preference. What I find most attractive in girls are the hips. Since acknowledging my bisexuality, it's what I've noticed anyway. C:

Kids who are in six and seventh grade and they have a Facebook account and they go on it every day complaining on things. What do you have to complain about if you're in sixth grade? "I had a bad day because I forgot my text book :( #FML"?

I wish I could like this more than once.

I dislike how people get all awkward when you confess something to them.... when I first told my friend about being bi he had avoided me for a while... (we're good friends again). It bothers me because if you are their friend you should be fine with it and not see them differently considering that they had always been like this just without your knowledge.

Kids change within each generation.

When we were kids, people of our age back then were probably complaining about us playing on Gameboys, N64 and such.

People should stop making arranged marriages for their kids

Some cultures encourage this.

Indians, for example, have a Caste System that allows only people of the same Caste to marry

For example, a Brahmin cannot marry a Kshatriya, and vice versa.

You must understand that people from different countries or cultures grew up under different circumstances, making their views foreign to ours.

It seems wrong to do such a thing in, say, The United States or Canada because we aren't used to it, but others might want to because it is part of their religion or it's simply traditional... That doesn't necessarily make it wrong :)

I'm not bashing you or anything - I'm just pointing it out.

Edited by Miku Hatsune