Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Koko

The Unpopular Opinions Thread

It's mostly about where I come from. We have white, hispanics and black people at my school but because students in my school haven't had "exposure" to Asians, they often fall prey to the typical stereotypes. So when they find out my sister and I listen to K-Pop. . . . yeah.

. . . . . . . . .

But you were talking about America, yet your talking about Canada and how your school in Canada is.

now for a non-serious-business opinion: I thought FAKE was a legitimately good movie, cheesiness and horrible art aside.

oh, oh and:

-Higurashi Kira was awesome.

-I don't like Adele.

-Black Butler season 2 was better than season 1.

Edited by Madotsuki

I don't know if this is an unpopular opinion or not but I think people should stop complaining about when manga sites go down. I know it's convient and it's a lot faster than waiting for the material to be translated and brought over from Japan to other countries...but there are companies in the US (at least, not sure about other countries) who have been catching up more with recent chapters (yeah u have to wait two weeks until after chapters come out in japan...but at least you're not waiting like two years). The problem with scanlations is that it's ILLEGAL. No matter how else u say it, u are not suppose to be doing it. So, a site/groups gets shut down you shouldn't be so surprised.

Edited by Spiney

1)I think Miles Morales is far more interesting and better character than Ultimate Peter Parker

2) I think Mass Effect shouldn't have changed it's ending even if it is disappointing."It's a sacrifice of artistic integrity as the developer gave a section of the fanbase what they wanted despite it not being the original intent – a more "satisfying" ending. Forget that an ending is subjective; gone are the days of "I liked it" or "I didn't like it." Those opinions have been replaced by "This is how I wanted it." The fear now is that this could open the floodgates for other things to be compromised in the interest of "pleasing the fans." It's degrading to the medium and prove why video games can't be an art form.Fans should never control a series!

3) You should follow series for Creators not the characters in comics

4) I think Nolan Batman films get too much credit (There still great films don't get me wrong)

5) Amazing Spider-Man already looks better than all of Sam Ramini films

6) Superman is great comic-book character,easily one of the best out there.

7) I'm amazed that Ghost Rider got two movies

Edited by Deadshot

I think High School should be optional. If you want to be an idiot and drag everyone else around you down, then drop out of school and get a job at Taco Bell.

Thank you for saying that. I'm gald someone feels the same as me.

Don't get me wrong or anything, but I don't understand why do people waste their times cosplaying.

Sure, it lets you become a completely different person, but I just don't feel comfortable about it.

Some of my friends tried to convince me to cosplay, but I just don't like it.

If I would go to a convention of some sort (which probably won't happen), I would go as myself.

Just had to get that out of my chest.

Don't get me wrong or anything, but I don't understand why do people waste their times cosplaying.

Sure, it lets you become a completely different person, but I just don't feel comfortable about it.

Some of my friends tried to convince me to cosplay, but I just don't like it.

If I would go to a convention of some sort (which probably won't happen), I would go as myself.

Just had to get that out of my chest.

Some people enjoy cosplaying.

I'm one of those people.

Some people don't.

You're one of those people.

It doesn't really matter.

Conventions would be boring if there weren't any cosplayers imo.

I think the like thing is just a way to ride the whole FB fad and that's really sad.

I don't believe in half the things in the bible and feel as though wat to many people rely too much on religion.

I think that If you are on FB or on Twitter way too much I mean least on it half the day or more or checking on it every 5 mintues you are a complete douchebag.

I hate how people complain about people not liking what they like and if they disagree it is blashpemey. It's called having different taste and firetrucking opinion people. http://kh13.com/forum/public/style_emoticons/default/sleep.png

I hate people who complain in lines or whenever they have to wait and say "Ugh I have stuff to do! etc..." Guess what?~ :3

SO DOES EVERYONE FIRETRUCKING ELSE YOU PIECE OF......*ahem* got a little carry away there.

Edited by The One Truth

I love Facebook. There I said it.

I don't find Aqua hot.

Apples ain't good.

I think Justin Bieber and Miley Cyrus should not be hated.

Miley made a few bad choices, but who didn't?

Justin Bieber is not a bad guy so I don't know why everybody hates him.