Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Koko

The Unpopular Opinions Thread

It has its funny moments, but the "I'm really feeling it." meme is just getting annoying now. It's being overused as heck at this point. Also, it might be because I'm one of the people who actually played Xenoblade before Shulk was put in Smash Bros, but I don't even get why the line is so funny.

I guess it's just a really quotable quote.

you can like and dislike a ship/character whatever as you please and you shouldn’t be a total jackass if someone doesn’t like your ship/character. It's not hard to let people do what they want. so do go to someone and be like "oh that won't happen because blah blah blah." Nobody cares. Only you. Shut up. You're annoying. And people like that are mostly the reason why people grow to hate certion things.

Cops are still jackasses and useless (I want to start calling them the Kkk in black or blue)

Get with the firetrucking times. It's 2014 almost 2015, get your head out of the 1950-1960s

Equal rights aren't hard. You are a person, I'm a person. it should be equal it is not rocket science.

I live for the interaction between sora and riku, it's so well written and I just love it so much I can gush about their relationship for hours

Music now a days are nothing but noises about sex drugs partying and money. It's gross

Did I say that having equal rights isn't hard? Well it's not people are just being dumbasses if they think otherwise

(Ignore errors it's 4am)

Fall out boy, kidding (kinda) I don't even know at this point really. I guess I'm mutual to most if not all at this point.

I understand

I like just grew out of Fall Out Boy and a lot of pop-punk/alternative bands for the most part actually, but if you haven't heard of Alt-J, Hanni El Khatib, The Duke Spirit 

the brobecks, or the strokes go check them out if you want

I understand

I like just grew out of Fall Out Boy and a lot of pop-punk/alternative bands for the most part actually, but if you haven't heard of Alt-J, Hanni El Khatib, The Duke Spirit 

the brobecks, or the strokes go check them out if you want

neato, okay ill check em out!

Just because someone disapproves of homosexuality does NOT make them homophobic. I mean, how stupid is that? I'm disapproving of smoking too, does that make me afraid of people who smoke? NO.

I know there are genuine homophobics out there, but it doesn't mean all people who are against it are like that.

Peace!

Just because someone disapproves of homosexuality does NOT make them homophobic. I mean, how stupid is that? I'm disapproving of smoking too, does that make me afraid of people who smoke? NO.

I know there are genuine homophobics out there, but it doesn't mean all people who are against it are like that.

Peace!

I'm not trying to cause a debate or anything on this, but usually people who disapprove of two people who like each other isn't really particularly good thing. But to me as long as they don't cause shit because they disapprove then no one in the end would really care about whether they disapprove or not then.

Edited by Shana09

homophobia isnt a good word to mean what it means, like acracnaphobia (or however you spell the damn word) is a great fear of spiders. homophobia/homophobic doesnt mean its fear or your scared of them it means your an asshole who doesnt want someone to be happy in love with someone even if they have the same genitals 

Just because someone disapproves of homosexuality does NOT make them homophobic. I mean, how stupid is that? I'm disapproving of smoking too, does that make me afraid of people who smoke? NO.I know there are genuine homophobics out there, but it doesn't mean all people who are against it are like that.Peace!

The way i see it is if you're grossed out by the idea of homosexuality then that's understandable. I too get weirded out.What isn't right, however, is people who insult gays or treat them like shit.Yes you can disapprove of homosexuality and not be an A-hole about it at the same time, but well you know how people can be. To them anything they don't like should be insulted and gotten rid of, which is probably why people consider disapproval of homosexuality to be the same as intolerance

gonna come in with a bang and say Catholicism is the biggest a-hole of a church denomination out there. It's incredibly sexist, homophobic with it's views. Not to mention the proselytising nature of Christianity in general, (which is the main thing I HATE about religion). It then tries doing U-Turns on incredibly controversial statements it's made in the past and YAY THE CHURCH IS PURE AGAIN. Don't get me started on the hypocrisy, they criticise Islam for the death it has caused, yet they forget the slaughterhouse that was the Spanish Inquisition? PAH Mother Teresa a good person... No good person I ever knew was a Nazi sympathiser, never mind the fact she experimented on her "patients" and refused to use anaesthesia... SOURCE: I (used) to be Catholic.

Despite how unpopular your opinions get, I actually love this thread because of how open it is.

QUOOOTAAAAAA

I still prefer using old phones, rather than using touchscreen phones xD

If all sad people became happy and all happy people became sad we would have world that is much better. 

The Last of Us is trash ass game. 

Kanye West is one of the greatest artists of all time. I am talking since the beginning of everything.  

Humans should be able to request Doctors to kill them whenever they want. 

Just because you think about certain things more and different than others doesn't mean you are smart. Nobody is smart. 

Just because you got perfect grades in High School and College does not mean you are a genius. 

Edited by Skhyatze

i am very wary of the people who obsess over armin from aot

so far the ones ive met have turned to be firetruckin psychopaths so someone using anything armin-related is a red firetrucking flag for me

This is scary. I have a couple friends who LOVE him. I personally think he's a whiny, scared little shit. That sounds hateful. Who is kind of useful now, yeah.

This is scary. I have a couple friends who LOVE him. I personally think he's a whiny, scared little shit. That sounds hateful. Who is kind of useful now, yeah.

idk some things kinda freak me out yknow? especially him, ive nevr seen so many people flock to *one* fictional character before him. i HAD nothing against armin because face it, if i saw giant monsters eating my friends id be a huge crybaby too but like...the people ive met (so far) who are obsessed with him are just...weird in the bad way, and all pretentious and shit. now i just hate him because people i dislike HAPPEN to like him...which is odd xD?

(not saying your friends are like that as i havent met them. just the armin-lovers ive met have all been off-putting to me)

so far the ones ive met have turned to be firetruckin psychopaths so someone using anything armin-related is a red firetrucking flag for me

I get that way with people who obsess over Death the Kid from Soul Eater. I've met some exceptions, but I've also met some huge jerks who loved that character (Doesn't help I think he's a whiny little jerk in the anime he's from)

Armin is so annoying and whiny all the time I fail to see how people can obsess over him. Like him? Maybe after a while, but obsess? What?

I find him okay personally, but I just can't see people obsessing him.

Armin is so annoying and whiny all the time I fail to see how people can obsess over him. Like him? Maybe after a while, but obsess? What?

I find him okay personally, but I just can't see people obsessing him.

seeing someone called "my gender is armin arlert" on a website made me cringe a lil :x like...whyyy