Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Sign in to follow this  
SorasHeartless

KH3D KH3D

This doesn't belong in Introduce Yourself, rather it belongs in the Kingdom Hearts Dream Drop Distance section of the forum. I moved the thread for you.

On topic: What we see seems to appear to be a flashback of when the apprentices lost their hearts or something like that.

I thought at first that maybe Soras MoM exam would be in the past so he would see that event take place (would also explain him being separated from Riku, now that I think about it.) Or vice versa.

But I think that it is more realistically a flashback. I just got done explaining this in another thread, but I have heard many times that when a strong hearted individuals heartless and nobody are defeated then they can revert to their original self. So we can assume that since Xehanorts heartless is killed in KH1, and Xemnas in KH2, therefore Xehanort himself is alive atthe beginning of KH3DDD. As the game progresses he slowly starts to regain his memories, hence we see that scene as a flashback, and by the end of the game his memories and power completely return.