Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Sign in to follow this  
khff7fan23

KH3D 3DS Question

Hey, I am wondering if you use the 3DS without the 3D feature for a long time, will it hurt your eyes?

I heard that if you use the 3D feature for more that 30 min. that it would cause eye problems?

I am very confused here..

Hey, I am wondering if you use the 3DS without the 3D feature for a long time, will it hurt your eyes?

No, why would it hurt if you don't even use 3D?

I heard that if you use the 3D feature for more that 30 min. that it would cause eye problems?

I don't know, I don't keep it on for 30 minutes at once. So it doesn't cause me any problems.

To address you 3D off question, no. The 3D on however, it only caused me eye problems once. The problem is that your eyes are doing something they're not used to. So after a 30 minute session, turn off the 3D play for a bit, and turn it back on. If you're like me and the other ACTUAL 3DS owners, You won't feel any eyestrain or whatever for your entire play Session.

One thing to add, the only time your eyes feel weird from the 3D is the first time, after that you probably won't notice. However, some games have a more profound 3D effect than others. Personally, I can play Zelda with full 3D no problem, but with Pilot Wings I can't go more than half-way, so the comfortable levels of 3D can vary slightly.

Actually guys, I have a question... When is Square Enix gonna stop beating around the bush and finally make the last title in the series? We have been waiting and waiting now, all of us KH fans, and if I have to wait one more year for this game I'm going to go nuts. What platform is it even going to be for? The 3DS? All the other games have been for platforms exept the PS2, which is where it all started, WHAT HAPPENED TO THE PLAYSTATION THAT MADE IT SO OUT DATED?!

Lets see now, we have a Story (Kingdom Hearts), we have a story that further deepen's into the first story, basicly what both Sora and Riku were doing at different times in the first game (Chain Of Memories) Then we have a story that further's that story for the PS2 (Re: Chain Of Memories) Then we have, finally, our second game of the series that talks about what happens after all the three other games, perferably two, seeing as one of them was a remake with better graphics and gameplay (Kingdom Hearts 2), Then we have the back story behind the nobodies, which talks about how Roxas betrayed the organization which is a prequal to the 2nd game, which, in other words means it isn'teven important, even though it was fun to play, but still (365/2 Days) Then there were like two other games that I don't even remember. This was all followed up by... OH NO, IT GETS BETTER, ANOTHER GAME THAT WAS SUPPOSED TO BE THE FIRST GAME!!! I can't even believe this, they made the first game, and it wasn't even THE FIRST GAME!!! Oh, and can anyone please tell me WHY THE firetruckLES VENTUS LOOKS SOOOOO MUCH LIKE firetruckLING ROXAS?!?!?!?!???!!!!! IDGI (I don't get it)..... And now.... after all that, now that we've finally gotten the entire story down... we have yet another game that EVEN FURTHERS THE STORY LINE!!!...... 3D's............... Why?... Why can't we just get the 3rd game already and be done with this saga...... OMG THIS IS STARTING TO SOUND LIKE DRAGON BALL Z!!!....... NYAAAH F***!!!

Calm down dude, the team that is supposed to make it are currently working on Versus 13. Once that's done, presumably next year, they'll start work on KH3. Until then, they're giving us other equally important games that further the story and help prepare us for KH3. I understand it's a long wait, but that just means it's going to be that much better. As for when we'll get it, 2015/2016 is a good bet, as they haven't even started it yet.

They haven't even started the game's developement yet? Wow. I was kinda hoping the game was going to come out like next year or something. I'm just sooooo tired of waiting, I just have to see what this will all be like on the PS3.

They started working on Versus 13 sometime after KH2 was finished, so it's been a few years making that game. They should be finished by next year, so we'll see a Japanese release of KH3 sometime in 2015 or 2016. Then a few months later it'll release internationally, then a few months later, we'll proabably see a Final Mix that's Japan only. And then the Xehanort Saga will be over, and we'll find out what the next saga is.

So now, let me get this streight, though, there are going to be more sagas though with Sora and everyone? I wonder what's going to happen, and why does Ventus look like Roxas? I have always wondered if maybe they were somewhat connected... So many questions, lol

Yes, there will be at least one more saga. And Roxas looks like Ven because he got Ven's heart from Sora when he was created.

I don't think Roxas did get Ventus' heart. It was damaged badly and HAD to merge with another heart. Rather, Ventus' heart affected Roxas' appearance and he taps in into Ventus heart for emotion and memories.(Which was why Vexen mentioned Sora of his "Other side of his heart" in CoM)

Sora had Ven's heart in his body. When he stabbed himself and released his and Kairi's hearts, Ven's stayed behind. Then his heart became the Shadow Heartless, and his body with Ven's heart still inside it became Roxas.