Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Azure Flame

What do you think about the pets?

What do you think about the pets?  

167 members have voted

1. 1. What do you think about the pets?

• They look cute!
    • They're ok.
    • They're interesting, but I'm not sure if I like them or not.
    • They're cute, but I don't really like them that much.
    • I don't like them at all.

NOOOOOOOOOOOO.........Nomura has officially ruined one of my absolute favorite game series! I mean, what's with the humongously obese blimp? And to be honest, I thought that Nomura should have used Sora and Riku's KH2 outfits.....I mean, Sora's outfit actually was a color OTHER than red, and I liked Riku's hair long. It reminded me of someone......

Gee I wonder who that someone is *looks at your name and pic*

"They look cute!" although I reckon they will only be for Dream Drop Distance rather then the future games in Birth by Sleep Volume 2 and Kingdom Hearts III.

At first i was like wtf!!! Where the heck is donald and goofy but like sora96 i reckon they will be ONLY for ddd

NOOOOOOOOOOOO.........Nomura has officially ruined one of my absolute favorite game series! I mean, what's with the humongously obese blimp? And to be honest, I thought that Nomura should have used Sora and Riku's KH2 outfits.....I mean, Sora's outfit actually was a color OTHER than red, and I liked Riku's hair long. It reminded me of someone......

No need to freak out, I'm pretty sure they're only going to be in 3D...

i really do hope its just for this game but realistically nomura never lets anything die especially in kh, i expect them to pop up in some sort of way n other games but obviously goofy and donald will most likely be main partners in the other series with sora, i personally dont mind the new enemies or the pets i just don think its kingdom hearts style in which is why im happy that this is most likely nomura have fun doing random shit, im sure lots of plot revolves around them as nomura DID say that even tho its an action game that storyline would be important since its so important to the fans because it IS

I no rite

I think they are ok...and acording to the videos/demos they seem to be very useful.

That.....and for who ever had this idea for replacing donald and goofy....YOUR GETTING A PROMOTION!!! O3O.