Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Sign in to follow this  
CrownKeeper13

New 3DS Accessory!

The rumors of the 3DS having a second analog stick seem to have been confirmed!.Posted Image

While not the most attractive accesory, Monster Hunter 3D, which has been confirmed, might use this for analog. And possible battery life. Plus, zL and zR buttons!

I think it's pretty cool. I hope they use it in KH:DDD to control the camera. Also this accessory will be in a new model of the 3DS.

oh.. i hope it comes with same colours as the 3DS's(Black,blue,red)

Aww come on nintendo i just bought a case for mine and now this big turd that connects to it just for an added anolog stick no just no I'am happy the way it is

Why even bother? They should have just put a second pad on the system in the first place, or not had one at all. The only way I am buying this is if it is required or vastly improves the gaming experience. Also, what of our charging cradles? I liked that little piece of plastic...

Also, at least now people can't use the dual analog argument in Vita vs 3DS threads.