Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
roxas13heart

KHDays How to beat the boss in Agrabah !!!!

Hello,I want to know how to beat the boss in the 97th day in Agrabah beacause its to difficult.When the boss has only one ligne of hp it becomes a huge spinning-top and it will be impossible to touch it because of it:@.Please help me !!!!:D

If I'm thinking of the right boss then during the fight he'll start throwing large objects at you or around you. All you gotta do is hit the objects back at him until he falls allowing you to hit him for a bit. Hope this helps.

Lol are you talking about the giant thing that looks like disney threw up on a transformer? If so, that's the antlion. ._. and the first two people were right.

boxes??? There isn't any boxes -_-.Thank you about your help but it isn't the solution.Did you played the game and if yes did you beat this boss ???

Lmao.... I'm pretty sure CbD did play the game o-o lmao

and Yes, there should be boxes, or "large objects" like the first two stated that you have to hit back towards the boss to get it to stop spinning.

I mean look at this video if you have too :

3:45 I think. to be more exact

TNRWBLqvC4c