Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
RayIII

New logo for KH13?

Hi there,

my name is RayIII and I wanted to ask if u guys are interested in a new logo?

I guess it sounds kind of selfish or arrogant, but I don't like the current one, it is to simple, boring and doesn't represent the hard work DChiuch and Aaron invested in this website including the awesomeness that goes along with it.

So here is a new one:

Posted Image

If u like it and want to use it give me a pm.

It a cool logo but in my opinion it doesn't really fit to the site's current layout.

Also some nitpicking concerning the logo; I think there's to much weight on the left side with the "K" and the "H" reaching down to the bottom of the logo while the "1" and the "3" does not. It feels kind of, unbalanced.

It a cool logo but in my opinion it doesn't really fit to the site's current layout.

Also some nitpicking concerning the logo; I think there's to much weight on the left side with the "K" and the "H" reaching down to the bottom of the logo while the "1" and the "3" does not. It feels kind of, unbalanced.

The logo definitly is unbalanced, I will try to chance that, thx.

Here are my thoughts concerning the logo:

- Yeahh the website is very clean and feels calm also the overview is pretty nice.

- Everything is one klick away and no scrolling, I like that very mutch.

The game Kingdom Hearts on the other hand is not calm, it is wild. There is so mutch action in it, defeating heartless, oranisation 13 et cetera.

The logo of KH says it all if you look from an typographical point of view. It is pointy and sharp which resembles the action and dangers in the game, the font may be greyish which is a neutral color, but it has also a big fat black stroke around it which one could interpret as the door to darkness or the conflict and struggle that Riku has with his own darkness. The hearts of course resembles the core topic of it all: Kingdom hearts.

I wanted to come close to the original logo, also I added a few strokes around it to resemble the many storylayers that the games have. I picked the color blue because the website header is blue as well.

The bottom line is, I wanted to add a little exitement to the calm layout!