Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Azure Flame

From 1-10, rate how you think I've been doing with the Poll of the Day.

From 1-10, rate how you think I've been doing with the Poll of the Day.  

55 members have voted

1. 1. From 1-10, rate how you think I've been doing with the Poll of the Day.

I gave you a 7. The reason why is because you brought up questions that have been asked mulitple times by other people. You're doing good though.

You've been doing good,but your questions are the same as other(how you want in this or that etc),other than that I saw it's a good job.I would like to see polls sometimes for the site more often as well as on other subjects as well(talking about some other games if your clueless ex: Elder Scrolls,Final Fantasy,or maybe Demon's/Dark Souls)

@ FireVentus

Making polls about other games has the risk of not having many people being able to vote for them.

Like the games you mentioned "Elder Scrolls" and "Demon's/Dark Souls". I don't even think I've ever heard of those games.

Yeah, basically it has to be something we're all involved with. And we all share Kingdom Hearts in that regard, so yeah. However sometimes we'll ask really general things, and sometimes we'll ask things somewhat related to Kingdom Hearts-- such as what consoles you own. However, mostly KH.

I have no problem with any of the questions you've asked and think you're doing a good job.

I don't see any reasons for why not to give you a 10 so, 10 it is.

I'll give you an 8. Your questions have really been thought inducing and got me thinking about things I'd like to see.

However, some questions have already been brought up in other discussions on the site. And I know DC wants to keep it mostly KH, but I would really like to see questions about some other game series too, allow the site to branch out more.

Alright thanks guys. I mainly did this for input on how I'm doing, and ways I could be better. This went off better than I thought it would, and I should be able to improve myself. As for branching out into other games, I may gradually do that, like maybe a couple Final Fantasy polls.

Also, if you guys have any ideas for polls, feel free to PM me or something. I'll be sure to give you credt for it.