Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Heartless666

Music What are you listening to?

It's kind of hard to say, I just came from hatok's thread with this song:

So it was in my head, but I opened this thread before I began my next song which would have been:

I blame you Hei

So I guess technically nothing?

Why revive an old dead thread by combining both mine and this other guys? Make no sense to me. I guess there wasn't anything else to do at the time..? Oh well.

Why revive an old dead thread by combining both mine and this other guys? Make no sense to me. I guess there wasn't anything else to do at the time..? Oh well.

Well, since this thread's last post before you made that thread was less than 3 months ago, it's still considered as "the thread" for this kind of stuff.

Well, since this thread's last post before you made that thread was less than 3 months ago, it's still considered as "the thread" for this kind of stuff.

I didn't see it when I searched for the thread using the search bar or when scouring the first few pages of the 'Media' section. Which means it was dead.

I don't care about them being merged or anything. I just find it odd that a mod would go through so much trouble just to make themselves seem useful. Must have taken a good amount of time to find this thread.