Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Sign in to follow this  
lostmemory123

Question about Vanitas

But remember what Master Xehanort said, "Darkness cannot be destroyed. It can only be channeled"

of course, MX could have been lying to Terra, to try and get him to use his darkness more so he could be MX's new vessel, which is exactly what happened.

of course, MX could have been lying to Terra, to try and get him to use his darkness more so he could be MX's new vessel, which is exactly what happened.

I doubt that MX would lie about something as trivial as that. Since he studied Darkness like a madman, I really think he was being truthful when he said that.

I doubt that MX would lie about something as trivial as that. Since he studied Darkness like a madman, I really think he was being truthful when he said that.

Yeah, just like how Master Xehanort called Terra, Master Terra, just to flatter him and draw Terra closer. We have no proof of darkness being destroyed, but if anything was proof enough, it was Ven defeating Vanitas. Plus, Vanitas Remnant is canon, so I don't think Vanitas will be coming back from Ven, and if he did, that would create a weird situation(just a guess). The answers will be revealed soon.

Yeah, just like how Master Xehanort called Terra, Master Terra, just to flatter him and draw Terra closer. We have no proof of darkness being destroyed, but if anything was proof enough, it was Ven defeating Vanitas. Plus, Vanitas Remnant is canon, so I don't think Vanitas will be coming back from Ven, and if he did, that would create a weird situation(just a guess). The answers will be revealed soon.

Technically Terra was fit to be a Master, his darkness was the only thing that kept him from being so. So MX really wasn't technically lying, just jumping the gun, so to speak. It's never said the Ven's darkness is gone once Vanitas is gone; I expect it to be the same principle as Heartless & Nobodies: once one part is defeated, it lies in wait for the rest of itself in order to become complete again.

As for the Reminant being canon, you know how LS is canon too and we pretty much know Terra will come back once freed from "current Xehanort's" heart. Seems like the same will go for Vanitas, its not like if Vanitas came back he'd have no connection to Ven.

You are mostly incorrect, Vanitas is part of Ven's heart, so saying that they have a heart may be stretching it, but they ARE made up of a being that iscreated from the dark portion of Ven's heart.

Umm, where am I mostly incorrect? You kinda corrected me on things I didn't take a position on so...

You do realize that there are different types of heartless. Including those with darkness so strong that they have that ability to act on their own accord. Ansem: Seeker of Darkness is a perfect example of this phenomena.

Pureblood, Emblem, that's only two and then Ansem. And in the context of what I imagined to be his return through something to do with heartless that weak similarity to the heartless shouldn't be invested in to too much.

Vanitas isn't in essence born from the darkness. That's EXACTLY what Vanitas is. Have you not played the game?

I think you misunderstood me. Vanitas is a complete being; heart, body, and soul. All dark (well, we actually don't know weather a soul can be dark so *shrugs*). His essence, is pretty much exactly what an emblem heartless is; a dark heart. However as we obviously know he has a body, he acts on his own will, with little to none apparent desires that a heartless would normally have, etc. thus leaving him to have too few shared qualities to really say there is a connection. This is what I meant to point out.

And yes, I have played the game mind you.

What is the result of combat? Hatred. What spawns hatred? Negativity.

So that was just speculation. Secondary cannon>speculation, and the novels said that he got stronger by fighting them. Also your explanation just seemed sorta iffy.

Technically Terra was fit to be a Master, his darkness was the only thing that kept him from being so. So MX really wasn't technically lying, just jumping the gun, so to speak. It's never said the Ven's darkness is gone once Vanitas is gone; I expect it to be the same principle as Heartless & Nobodies: once one part is defeated, it lies in wait for the rest of itself in order to become complete again.

As for the Reminant being canon, you know how LS is canon too and we pretty much know Terra will come back once freed from "current Xehanort's" heart. Seems like the same will go for Vanitas, its not like if Vanitas came back he'd have no connection to Ven.

Yes, which is why he could do the keyblade ceremony on Riku, but Eraqus made it clear he was not a keyblade master(though he had the suitable power), so Xehanort calling Terra, Master Terra would make it much easier for Terra to trust him. It was part of his plan and terra fell for it. I wouldn't believe anything Xehanort says. I know it was never said, which is why I said "IF anything was proof enough."

Just because Terra is coming back doesn't mean anything as his "armor" was canon, and we saw what happened to it. The armor itself will be in KH3, so Vanitas Remnant itself might just be in KH3, who knows. Vanitas will always have a connection to Ven, never said he wouldn't even if he didn't come back from him.

I have a feeling he will be a very important character after the Xehanort Saga is complete.

Spoilers regarding BBS secret ending.

Roxas cannot actually be saved as he is actually just Ven without any of his memories. So if Ven is restored then Vanitas can make a return. As we know the end of the Xehanort Saga will be KH3, when Xehanort is finally destroyed and everyone is saved. Vanitas may be someone of interest in the game.

I have a feeling he will be a very important character after the Xehanort Saga is complete.

Spoilers regarding BBS secret ending.

Roxas cannot actually be saved as he is actually just Ven without any of his memories. So if Ven is restored then Vanitas can make a return. As we know the end of the Xehanort Saga will be KH3, when Xehanort is finally destroyed and everyone is saved. Vanitas may be someone of interest in the game.

You seem to be serious about what Roxas is... I am truly concerned.

it would be sick if he did return, spice up the game a bit HA! but i doubt he will

I doubt he won't return. Secret boss, fanservice, and the fact Vanitas could easily be the key to what has to complicate how Ven gets his heart back.

Y does he look like Sora with black hair?????? ¦\

I suggest you use google.

but wont sora have to give vens heart back and wouldnt ventais comes back right or ven gets a heartless right he cant just say oh here ven heres your heart and rip it out wont he have to stab himslef and after wont sora look diffrent after returning the heart

but wont sora have to give vens heart back and wouldnt ventais comes back right or ven gets a heartless right he cant just say oh here ven heres your heart and rip it out wont he have to stab himslef and after wont sora look diffrent after returning the heart

Sora won't look different, he'll look the same. From the moment he stabbed himself in KH1, to when he and Roxas rejoined, Sora didn't have Ven's heart, Roxas did, and he didn't look any different. And just because he gives Ven his heart back doesn't mean there will be heartless, unless Sora fails in giving it back and it gets swallowed by darkness.

Sora won't look different, he'll look the same. From the moment he stabbed himself in KH1, to when he and Roxas rejoined, Sora didn't have Ven's heart, Roxas did, and he didn't look any different. And just because he gives Ven his heart back doesn't mean there will be heartless, unless Sora fails in giving it back and it gets swallowed by darkness.

cool theory,you surely know how to tell these things :)

but he has to stabe himself right if so wouldnt that make anther nobody and heartless

It would be a waste if they didn't bring Vanitas back. Just a simple waste. Think of the shock factor it would be for everyone to see he looks like Sora. And he's one of the best villians in the series. They would be dumb not to bring him back.

And I'm probably going to be shot down by this, but I always thought Vanitas was defeated but not destroyed. At the scene he's falling, he becomes light and that light is absorbed by Ven's heartstation. Then only Ven is in the stained glass. I always inferred this as Vanitas being absorbed back into Ven. Then his heart, with Vanitas in it, was suppose to fade into darkness but Sora saved him. But this was just how I interpreted it. It seems unclear right now what exactly became of Vanitas, so it seems a perfect opportunity to weave the story how they like to bring him back.

but he has to stabe himself right if so wouldnt that make anther nobody and heartless

Not if he doesn't release his own heart too again. If he only releases Ven's, it'll go to Ven and there won't be a Heartless or a Nobody. Also, we don't know if Sora will stab himself again. Maybe he'll find another way to give Ven his heart back.

Maybe when Ven was fighting VAnitas he wasnt really fighting Vanitas.

Vanitas said "Our union was not yet finished" maybe Ven was fighting himself because they could be one person at that point but not entirely. And at that point Ven could be fighting himself therefore he could be capable of destroying his own heart.

Just a thought

But as long as Ven remains in Sora's (who still has darkness, albeit very little, in his heart) heart, there is that slight possibility that Vanitas will get created from his darkness ans not necessarily Ven.

Yes! that could work. xehanort could exploit the darkness in sora to bring back vanitas. that could work.

he cant stab himself. only a keyblade of peoples hearts can do that. as i saw on kh wiki, there are keyblades of light, keyblades of darkness, and keyblades of peoples hearts. unless they take the princesses hearts, he cant use it that way. plus, vens heart went to soras on its own. maybe once sora is close to vens body, itll go on its own.

he cant stab himself. only a keyblade of peoples hearts can do that. as i saw on kh wiki, there are keyblades of light, keyblades of darkness, and keyblades of peoples hearts. unless they take the princesses hearts, he cant use it that way. plus, vens heart went to soras on its own. maybe once sora is close to vens body, itll go on its own.

Not just a Keyblade of People's hearts can do it. Xehanort used his Keyblade to do to it to himself.

Not just a Keyblade of People's hearts can do it. Xehanort used his Keyblade to do to it to himself.

Well, xehanort is a master who has studied darkness and the heart for the majority of his life. There is an exeption to every rule, some just don't see it. Plus, it was transferring his heart to terra's body. His own heart should be easy to direct no? And the keyblades are linked to their wielders hearts. So that, and the fact that mx was already defeated by terra while terra was using darkness, his heart and body were already beginning to weave apart as they were succumbing. So all he really did was direct his fleeing heart to terra. His body faded into some nobody, not xemnes though cause that's terras body with mx's will. Some other nobody that may come into play later. Possibly as another backup plan for mx should he be defeated. So it wasn't quite releasing it it was already leaving he just sent it to terra so, as he said, he would live to see kingdom hearts opened.

Well, xehanort is a master who has studied darkness and the heart for the majority of his life. There is an exeption to every rule, some just don't see it. Plus, it was transferring his heart to terra's body. His own heart should be easy to direct no? And the keyblades are linked to their wielders hearts. So that, and the fact that mx was already defeated by terra while terra was using darkness, his heart and body were already beginning to weave apart as they were succumbing. So all he really did was direct his fleeing heart to terra. His body faded into some nobody, not xemnes though cause that's terras body with mx's will. Some other nobody that may come into play later. Possibly as another backup plan for mx should he be defeated. So it wasn't quite releasing it it was already leaving he just sent it to terra so, as he said, he would live to see kingdom hearts opened.

Nobodies can't be created without a Heartless being created as well. Also, if what you say is true, then Sora could easily direct Ven's heart, since one of his two Keyblades is Ven's.

Nobodies can't be created without a Heartless being created as well. Also, if what you say is true, then Sora could easily direct Ven's heart, since one of his two Keyblades is Ven's.

his body and heart were already seperating, besides, when kairi was losing hers, she directed it to sora, she just didnt take it over like xehanort. like i said, mx didnt release it, it was being released, he just directed it. his body faded away like soras, so it can be assumed that his body was creating the first nobody. as khwiki says, A Nobody (ノーバディ Nōbadi?) is what remains of those who have lost their hearts to Darkness. They are the remaining parts left behind by the heart: the body, giving a Nobody form, and the soul, giving the Nobody life. terra used darkness to defeat him so he had lost to darkness. he was starting to seperate already. so, instead of a heartless, he sent his heart to terra. his keyblade really just directed it to him.