Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
DChiuch

What console do you think Birth by Sleep -Volume 2- will release on?

106 members have voted

1. 1. What console do you think Birth by Sleep -Volume 2- will release on?

• PSP
    • PlayStation Vita
    • PlayStation 3
    • Something else

Well since Noruma has already shown his disliking for putting a game on a new system, I think we can rule out the PlayStation Vista, in which case I would hope for the PSP, because then I don't have to buy a new system to play Kingdom Hearts on.

With kh3d and kh3 being main games I would think bbsv2 wouldn't, and I don't think they would move to a next gen console with a side game. The purpose of bbsv2 is supposed to catch players up and putting it on a new system would defeat that purpose.

Shouldnt we first wait for an official confirmation of the game?I mean its not confirmed by square or Nomura yet and people will be disapointed if this game wont be made because they believed a rumor.

But i really hope that this game will be created, i am a huge fan of the kh series although i dont think that rumors should take huge proportions like this.Just my humble opinion please dont hate me :(

Seeing as it is a direct sequel, or whatever, to BBS..I would think it be released on the PSP.

Still, there's the possibility of the PSVita, but I don't think that's something Square would decide to do.

Just my opinion, though. Who knows.

Like many here said, it has to be on the PSP. Why? Simple. Play Station Vita is a new console that can't play UMDs, so you wouldn't be able to play KHBBS there. That would mean losing fans and I don't think they would risk to that. BBSv2 it's a great chance to get all of their old fans and get some new too. I MEAN if someone new plays BBS for the first time and knows about BBSv2 (pretending that it will actually come out) if it's on the PSP it will surely buy it. If it's in another console they won't.

I'm trying to make this simple, it's hard though.

Nomura says in this interview http://heartstation.org/archives/2244 that he wanted to announce two titles at E3 2010 but due to business planning he was only able to announce one. We now know that the title announced was 3D and we weren't sure about the other one. What other games were left to be revealed? BBSFM, BBSV2 & KH3. Recoded was announced prior to E3 2010 and Nomura confirmed in the Recoded Ultimania that he was not talking about BBSFM as the second title, but a different title. KH3 isn't even in development yet So the only title left was BBSV2.

Nomura wanted to announce BBSV2 at E3 2010. This leads me to believe the game has been in development for as long as 3D has, a year and a half perhaps. So SE had just finished making the japanese BBS in January 2010, do you think that the Vita was even available for developers at that time? Seeing as how they had just finished making the first birth by sleep for psp and already wanted to start on the second, I would say they chose the PSP, due to their experience with them just having made BBS on it.

From the BBS Ultimania:

-- In about two years we'll hit the 10 year anniversary. So how about KH3?

Nomura: No no, that's still a secret (laughs). The title with a connection to the mystery series that I mentioned before will come out first.

So BBSV2 is not the 10th anniv surprise, he says BBSV2 will come out before March 2012. The anniv. surprise is something else.

So, going on what I said earlier, BBSV2 has been in development since January/February 2010 and will release before March 2012. So that's a potential 2 years of development time for Square to make BBSV2. Considering Square's experience of making Kingdom Hearts on a PSP before, it makes sense that Volume Two would take less time to develop now that the team that developed BBS know the ropes around the PSP. What do you guys think? Could they have developed it for the Vita though? Was the Vita still in a form of beta stage and would the developers have access to it at the start of 2010?

Shouldnt we first wait for an official confirmation of the game?I mean its not confirmed by square or Nomura yet and people will be disapointed if this game wont be made because they believed a rumor.

But i really hope that this game will be created, i am a huge fan of the kh series although i dont think that rumors should take huge proportions like this.Just my humble opinion please dont hate me :(

i agree i'm not saying its not a game it should be confirmed first but one thing if it is confirmed the system its going to be on might be confirmed as well

Hmmm, well this is a tough one for me. Presumably development of Kingdom Hearts Birth By Sleep -Volume- Two began after BBS was released in Japan (somewhere around January 2010).

Square-Enix most likely had their hands on the Playstation Vita before the final product was made so you can't say that they have no expierence using the system or that their is no chance of the game coming out on PSV. The chances of this game coming out on the Playstation Vita are not zero. In fact it seems very likely that KHBBSV2 will come out on PSV because it's the most hi-tech handheld system on the market, all for the affordable price of $249.99 which in my opinion is incredibly low considering all of the things it can do. The PSV has HD Graphics, Touch-Screen, and Augmented Reality. Everything needed to make an action packed KH game. Can the PSP do any of these things? Oh no, I don't think so.

But guys, let's face it and be realistic here. Kingdom Hearts Birth By Sleep -Volume- Two will be coming out on the PSP. For one thing, BBS was a huge success and Sony is even considering releasing it on PS3. I don't see why Nomura would want to release KHBBSV2 on a system rather then the PSP because BBS has had such great success.

Besides the PSP and PSV I don't know any other system KHBBSV2 should be released on. The DS, Xbox 360, Wii and PS2 are out of the question. As for the 3DS, I would have to say no becasue there are already enough KH games on the DS and not enough on the PSP.

My fianl decision: Kingdom Hearts Birth By Sleep -Volume- Two will be released on the PSP.

If the release date is as soon as Mog is predicting then it most likely will be a PSP release. Either that or they agreed to make a KH game for the starting lineup for the release of the PSV but I don't think that's too likely. I'm still 50/50 on the PSP vs PSV. I'm hoping it will be on PSP...

@Oishii, I have to agree. Keeping it on the PSP would be a good option and would most likely  boost sells for the PSP just like with BBS. BBS gainef a lot of attention from a lot of people and ended up increasing sell for the PSP. Plus, that way a lot of fans won't have to worry about buying a completely new console just for a KH game, especially if it's fans of the KH series. But then again you never know what Nomura will do. Like he stated, he wanted at least one KH game on every next gen console. So it's a 50/50 ]hance if BBSv2 goes on the PS Vita or not.

@Rob, what makes you so sure that BBSv2 will release on the Vita? For all we know, the game could very well end up on the PSP. It's like I said, there's a 50/50 chance of it going to do PS Vita or not.

@Oishii, I have to agree. Keeping it on the PSP would be a good option and would most likely boost sells for the PSP just like with BBS. BBS gainef a lot of attention from a lot of people and ended up increasing sell for the PSP. Plus, that way a lot of fans won't have to worry about buying a completely new console just for a KH game, especially if it's fans of the KH series. But then again you never know what Nomura will do. Like he stated, he wanted at least one KH game on every next gen console. So it's a 50/50 ]hance if BBSv2 goes on the PS Vita or not.

@Rob, what makes you so sure that BBSv2 will release on the Vita? For all we know, the game could very well end up on the PSP. It's like I said, there's a 50/50 chance of it going to do PS Vita or not.

Didn't you read what I said? I said "I'd still want it on the PSP." Plus, what makes me so sure is that a KH game has been on a new handheld, and the Vita has 2 analog sticks, which changes things from BBS.

Hopefully psp but bbs vol.2 hasn't even been confirmed. :(

96% of teens wont stand up for God, paste this onto your sig if you are one of the 4% who will

They might try to make BBS Vol. 2 more epic and flashy, so they would probably try to go for a console with more options for HQ graphics. BBS was on the PSP and since the Playstation Vita looks to be a revamped, more powerful console then the PSP, it would probably be released for the Vita. Just to keep with the theme of using a handheld for that game. It might come out for the PS3, but for some reason, I don't really see that happening.