Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Sign in to follow this  
OblivionRider

You Are What You Avatar

I don't know about any of you, but when I'm on a forum, I start to get to know people by their avatars.

Like I'll see someone with Kairi in their avatar, and assume that they're a girl. Then they change it to Luke Skywalker or someone and I get thrown for a loop. Especially when you're on a thread with the same person a lot (such as roleplaying).

Anyone else feel the same?

funny that this thread was made right when I changed my avatar xD Yeah it's the same with me, if someone changes their avatar I shortly think they are a new member until I notice their user name

so whats my first impression since ive got a male and a female in mine?

I dunno, but I think of you as a ... I can't make out such a small picture. I think you believe in romance, but the black border makes me think guy. Then again, the purple sways me towards the girl side...

What am I turning into, a fortune teller?

I pretty much assume gender based on avi all the time. Right nowi have a girl for an rp but I'm a guy, specifically a gay guy soo .....hmmm Girl avi or boy avi? Idk

I'm the one who throws you for a loop! Off the top of my head, I've had:

X-23, ALbert Wesker, Serah Farron, The Doctor, Ezio Auditore, Alice Liddell, Dark Helmet, Lady Gaga, The Stig...

I change every week or so.

I just have characters and people I like, and since guys usually seem to be horribly annoying in animes/games/whatever else, I always have a female as my avi, I'm manly like that. Look at my signature to see how manly I am

Hmmm, I don't really judge people by their avi's but it's usually how I recognize people. It's because I'm horrible with names. An avi is almost like your face on the internet. When people I know change avi's, I will start treating them like strangers xD I'm horrible like that.

I recognize people by their avatar. If they change it, I get so confused!

My avatar is usually a male game character that I like (such as Zack Fair right now), but since my name has lizzie in it, I don't think it makes people think I'm a guy.

Sign in to follow this