roxasora91

KH1 What did you choose?

what did you choose  

2 members have voted

1. 1. what did you choose

• sword
    • shield
    • magic rod

I chose the sword and gave up the staff, mainly because I knew about Donald and Goofy becoming party members and they already fit the other two categories. I figured I might as well be the one with the brute physical strength, especially since I tend to run right into battle (more of a close range kinda person ^^)

I've been wondering for a while, how is it, fighting with the shield? I mean, Sora fights the same with the staff and sword, but I've never chosen the shield. Just curious :P

I've been wondering for a while, how is it, fighting with the shield? I mean, Sora fights the same with the staff and sword, but I've never chosen the shield. Just curious :P

well i think the shield has some sort of automatic guard, then when you have guard equipped, someone said that the guard was longer, but thats only with kh1

the shield is fun to fight with it has all the same attack moves its just with shield nothing special

yeah, ive tried it, and it is kinda funny to watch sora wack heartless with a sheild

the shield is fun to fight with it has all the same attack moves its just with shield nothing special

yeah, ive tried it, and it is kinda funny to watch sora wack heartless with a sheild

haha yeah and his final combo is funny when he spins and hits everthing

I chose the staff because I was thinking ahead. That way I'd have more MP later on if I needed to use Strike Raid or something along those lines, which is how I beat Ansem despite being below level 50 (I used Oathkeeper for an added advantage since I didn't have Lionheart or Ultima Weapon).

I chose the sword when I first played the first time I played the game because I thought it would be the easiest to use. I've stuck with the sword on all my other playthroughs, i'll probably choose something different in the next one, from what i've been hearing the other two give you some good abilitys at lower levels than choosing the sword does.