Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Sign in to follow this  
Aqua7KH

I NEED ADVISE!

i want a girlfriend :/ but i tend to be a boring conversationalist cause all i talk about are video games and make corny jokes. also i suck at approaching women. i feel your pain.

also, sorry i didnt really give advise....just complained lol

Edited by TerraRedeemed

I want a boyfriend too! It's just... I've been dumped before because I screwed up.

If you get a guy this year don't talk to other cute guys he will get jelious. And don't leave him behind

I gotta go with what Antrium said. I'm just being myself and I think I'm almost at the girlfriend mark! I'm me, she's her, it all just works out.

If you just advertise to the world who you truly are, then they will come.

my sujustion! watch this cuz its amazeing!

no but seriously! just wait good things come to those who wait ohhhh and master xemenass person thats serously creepy what do u use them for wait dont tell me

Rushing for a relation ships results in AIDS, or babies, or AIDS and babies, or babies with AIDS.

The more you try to rush things like this the higher the chance of it getting screwed over becomes. Just wait for the right guy.

don't rush into a relationship. That's my advise. Wait until you find a good guy. I don't recommend the "Oh, I'll just find the first guy that I can and date him to make another guy jealous." No. That never works. It results into bad news.

Well, I feel ya. I want a girlfreind too. And god, people say in MY face that no girl likes me. Or will. I mean, god, it pisses me off.

You know that guy you make fun of that walks alone in recess and you know no one likes him? yeah, I'm that guy.