Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Sign in to follow this  
Pinguijose

KH3D WHO is MF (mysterious figure)?

This guy suppose to be a new introducing character in the saga, because we fight against him in BBS.... i guess is the same, in KH:FM you can fight with a "mysterious figure" who was actually Xemnas, and in KHII:FM you can fight with another "mysterious figure" who was Terra... and now in KH BBS there is a new one, so how you think he is..? a Bad Guy, maybe a Good guy or Irrelevant in KH:3D?

I'll let you know when we know which game he'll be in.

Also:

Question: Who is the MF(Mysterious Figure)?(Jeopardy lol)

We don't know. And we won't so soon.

But fyi, some dude said he called Square and asked and they said it was a guy called Xenos. Go figure, Xenos means Stranger.

Yet, I believe it's bs.

We don't know. And we won't so soon.

But fyi, some dude said he called Square and asked and they said it was a guy called Xenos. Go figure, Xenos means Stranger.

Yet, I believe it's bs.

heh, Xenos. Well, ask no questions, get no bs.

As for good guy, bad guy or other, my vote is good guy, but that is more based on a personal want than fact at this time.

Don't you mean "who is MF"? Anyway, nobody knows. And that crap about the guy asking Square-Enix who MF is and them replying by saying he's Xenos is bs.

MF is definatley one of the newest antoginists of the series. And when his identity is discovered, he will no longer be MF just the guy we all know like Xemnas and Terra. And he will be forgotten when the Xehanort trilogy ends. MF's identity could be discovered in KH3D.

How is MF? Oh, well he's doing fine. He's having lots of fun kicking people's butts and frustrating them. You know him and his pastimes, that little troublemaker.

(Sorry, I couldn't help it. I'm just playing with you; no harm meant.)

Anyways, as has already been said, no one knows diddly squat about him. We'll just have to wait for more info about him to come out.

No clue. We don't keep in touch any more. You know, considered he's killed me.

But, yeah. I haven't really been mulling over it, but I'm thinking he might be neutral, kinda like Ansem. (Well, Ansem wasn't really neutral, but you know what I mean.) Maybe he's just off to the side doin' his thing.

MF is definatley one of the newest antoginists of the series. And when his identity is discovered, he will no longer be MF just the guy we all know like Xemnas and Terra.

Or he could be a protagonist, like Terra. Don't say "definitely" when you don't know anything about him.

How is MF? Oh, well he's doing fine. He's having lots of fun kicking people's butts and frustrating them. You know him and his pastimes, that little troublemaker.

(Sorry, I couldn't help it. I'm just playing with you; no harm meant.)

Anyways, as has already been said, no one knows diddly squat about him. We'll just have to wait for more info about him to come out.

UPPSSSYY... my bad, i say WHO (not world healt organization)is MF? anyway i know how the bastard is, he is laughing of us because we cant beat him on BBS lol

Still, sorry about that, my first post my first mistake.

i dont know exactly who is he but i cant wait to know in KH3D or in KH3 i really cant wait fer KH3D i hope they realease a demo of it in the nintendo 3DS e-shop >_<