Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Guest cal_blueboy

Post a picture of yourself!

Shocking news

I have a penis Posted Image

YOU'VE BEEN A GUY THIS WHOLE TIME?

Jesus Christ, I guess I really AM fckin' gender confused.

Creepy comment time: you have a nicely shaped mouth.

Wait what's that... thing on the ceiling? o3o WHAT HOLY TITS! Or er...nottits

YOU'VE BEEN A GUY THIS WHOLE TIME?Jesus Christ, I guess I really AM fckin' gender confused.Creepy comment time: you have a nicely shaped mouth.

What you didn't know?Haha it's fine. 89% of the users I talk to knew I was a dude because my username wasn't really originally Noel Vermilion, but it's fine because most people forgot who I am. Tell me this would a girl really name themselves K3YBL4D3 KNIGHT?

What you didn't know?Haha it's fine. 89% of the users I talk to knew I was a dude because my username wasn't really originally Noel Vermilion, but it's fine because most people forgot who I am. Tell me this would a girl really name themselves K3YBL4D3 KNIGHT?

Ohhhh, yeah, that explains a lot lol xD I think it's cool though, on many websites I get mistaken for a guy because my username has like "Prince", "Mr", and other masculine articles in it, hehehe.*cough*Maybe I would have... Well drop the 1337 speak and it's a possibility.

Ohhhh, yeah, that explains a lot lol xD I think it's cool though, on many websites I get mistaken for a guy because my username has like "Prince", "Mr", and other masculine articles in it, hehehe.*cough*Maybe I would have... Well drop the 1337 speak and it's a possibility.

Hehe perhaps so but good god once I thought about it, I wonder what I was on when I gave myself that name.Oh thnxs<3

Hehe perhaps so but good god once I thought about it, I wonder what I was on when I gave myself that name.Oh thnxs<3

Well I'm sure you must have had a pretty good explanation for it!! ..Such as, you were young and didn't know any better? :,D Haha just kidding, we've all had our share of shitty usernames. Since I'm a teenager and nobody automatically understands me even though there's nothing to understand, my mother laughs when she sees some of my name changes on Skype.

Well I'm sure you must have had a pretty good explanation for it!! ..Such as, you were young and didn't know any better? :,D Haha just kidding, we've all had our share of shitty usernames. Since I'm a teenager and nobody automatically understands me even though there's nothing to understand, my mother laughs when she sees some of my name changes on Skype.

The funny part about it was that when I submitted my username, I accidently added a "H" instead of a "N" so it basically spelled "KHIGHT"