Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Guest cal_blueboy

Post a picture of yourself!

My costume for the Halloween party. See everything I'm wearing is a few years old - I just but and collect various costume thingies at different times and eventually put'em together! This is where my costume and wig-collecting hobby comes in handy :3 The little kids were intrigued about how I got the button to stay on. I only did one this time because I had to help my parents, but yes, I could see with the button on my eye. I kept it closed the majority of the time but if I really had to I could still see with it on :3

I know my eyebrows are horrible. Cut me some slack, the only hairdresser in my town has closed and I haven't had the time to get to go to the mall and have them done |||D Yay.

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

My stupid ipad likes to turn photos upside down and shit so if these are anything but straight please lemme know just so I can keep it in mind for future reference

Adorabable.

My costume for the Halloween party. See everything I'm wearing is a few years old - I just but and collect various costume thingies at different times and eventually put'em together! This is where my costume and wig-collecting hobby comes in handy :3 The little kids were intrigued about how I got the button to stay on. I only did one this time because I had to help my parents, but yes, I could see with the button on my eye. I kept it closed the majority of the time but if I really had to I could still see with it on :3

I know my eyebrows are horrible. Cut me some slack, the only hairdresser in my town has closed and I haven't had the time to get to go to the mall and have them done |||D Yay.Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImageMy stupid ipad likes to turn photos upside down and shit so if these are anything but straight please lemme know just so I can keep it in mind for future reference

That button is really cool!

I know my eyebrows are horrible. Cut me some slack, the only hairdresser in my town has closed and I haven't had the time to get to go to the mall and have them done |||D Yay.

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

My stupid ipad likes to turn photos upside down and shit so if these are anything but straight please lemme know just so I can keep it in mind for future reference

You're halloween costume is so badass *_*

That button is really cool!

Thank you! Uhhh Wal Mart, 67 cents :3

You're halloween costume is so badass *_*

Haha, thank you too. Years of hoarding clothing pays off~

Me...

Whoa, you're really handsome. Your hat looks so warm...

Posted Image

I tried to carve Halloweentown Sora! Don't be too harsh, I thought it was a good try lol

omg that's awesome! i was gonna post my pumpkin too but yours puts mine to shame! x)

Posted Image

I tried to carve Halloweentown Sora! Don't be too harsh, I thought it was a good try lol

Omg it looks like halloweentown sora animal crossing-ified. I love it! I vant carve pumpkins for my life and i think its super interesting to see what people can do.

lol, i tried using my 3ds to upload but the dang thing didnt save ma picture! xD lol. oooops.  Howdy from Alvin, Texas guys! sucks being 16 and this ugly. eh i wish i had blue eyes, that be awesome! or that my body would match my feet, i mean come om! being 5 foot 4 inches but having size 12 (US size) feet! gaaaaay!

Posted Imagejacob chapman.jpg

You look REALLY good. I don't say that lightly. 

Posted Image

Me and my boyfriend as Beauty and the Beast! :)

Omg you both look so amazing, adorable. 

I was going to wear for Halloween but its too short when walking lol Posted Imageimage.jpg

I find it sad since thats how most of my clothes are like xD I guess I am into Halloween clothes

Looks really cute though, would buy too~ 

and lala you look really pretty 

Things you should know before opening this:

-I'm not very good at poses

-I'm aware of how retarded the background looks

-I'm not very good at taking photos, particularly selfies

-I actually often keep my pen in my mouth like that(no i don't smoke though)

Posted Imagemaybe i should've shaved before taking this one xD

10/10 amazing signature pose. (see what I did there?)

You still look great as always 83

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

I NEED SOMETHING LIKE THAT

Its so well done 8D I love dem creepy halloween costumes

Me...

You look amazing, just saying. 

Posted Image

Way better than anything I would've resulted with. xD

Its really cool, good job~~

Been such a long time I've been on this thread. 

You look REALLY good. I don't say that lightly. 

Omg you both look so amazing, adorable. 

I find it sad since thats how most of my clothes are like xD I guess I am into Halloween clothes

Looks really cute though, would buy too~ 

and lala you look really pretty 

10/10 amazing signature pose. (see what I did there?)

You still look great as always 83

I NEED SOMETHING LIKE THAT

Its so well done 8D I love dem creepy halloween costumes

You look amazing, just saying. 

Way better than anything I would've resulted with. xD

Its really cool, good job~~

Been such a long time I've been on this thread. 

Why thanks!!!!

Me cosplaying as my OC: Vampire teen Roxas Briarblood

Posted Image Woulda looked better with blood on my mouth, but what can you do? Notice widows peak fail.

Posted ImageDon't laugh to hard, k? i'm completely embarrassed, but promised a friend of mine i'd do it.

( They SOOOO owe me now...)

( I look awful... * embarresed * :S )

Edited by TheTimidLight

Me cosplaying as my OC: Vampire teen Roxas Briarblood

Posted Image Woulda looked better with blood on my mouth, but what can you do? Notice widows peak fail.

Posted ImageDon't laugh to hard, k? i'm completely embarrassed, but promised a friend of mine i'd do it.

( They SOOOO owe me now...)

( I look awful... * embarresed * :s )

You look tired...