Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Guest cal_blueboy

Post a picture of yourself!

....okay, I'll be brave. T_T Just don't make fun of me. Kay? This is a bit of an older pic (like from september). I might delete it later cuz I am paranoid but...but here!

<a Posted Image Yeah I am not really person....You all have been tricked! I am adorable tiger <3 (Reality: This is a baby I help take of at the tiger sanctuary I volunteer at <3)

Posted Image Okay, this is me. Older pic blah blah blah. T_T

The older pic of you is broken T_T

/.

nobody eats Schemer >_>

Anyway...I took this like fifty trillion years ago (last Saturday) My old eight grade dance dress...the dance is this evening...and I am probably getting a new dress later...

Posted Image

Ya, that's my new house...and my bed is to the left for you stalkers, Sodom looks like a dork...

nobody eats Schemer >_>

Anyway...I took this like fifty trillion years ago (last Saturday) My old eight grade dance dress...the dance is this evening...and I am probably getting a new dress later...

Posted Image

Ya, that's my new house...and my bed is to the left for you stalkers, Sodom looks like a dork...

SODOM WHICH GEN IPAD IS THAT PLS

nobody eats Schemer >_>

Posted Image

You look fine, Sodom, and good luck at the dance! I didn't go to my eighth grade dance :P It was like, last Friday.

Now I must see Sikota

I have acquired a new piercing.

I'm a firetrucking princess.

Posted Image

Also, this it the thing behind me, in which I will be carrying around with me at ACen over the weekend:

Posted Image

Before you ask, that is about 40 pounds of anodized aluminum chainmail. I made the bottom third of it.

The earrings are fabulous!  And the chain-mail is awesome!  Do you have any fingerprints left? My last project was very much smaller, and it still murdered my hands.    :D

The earrings are fabulous!  And the chain-mail is awesome!  Do you have any fingerprints left? My last project was very much smaller, and it still murdered my hands.     :D

Haha, thanks! I plan on gauging that ear to match my other ear in a few weeks. Though for the time, I'll relish the fact that I'm beautiful for once. xD

I do still have my fingerprints, but the skin on my fingertips is like almost calloused, haha. The banner is using 16 gauge rings, so the bigger rings tend to not do as much damage. If the rings were steel, that would be a different story, haha.

Damn, it's been ages since I posted a photo of myself here.  Holy damn, it has been a while!  But hey, now you can see me in my 18 year old self. X3  These photos are for you Inori my darling, I hope you like them! :D

post-33238-0-68599800-1369085139_thumb.jpg post-33238-0-32274500-1369085171_thumb.jpg post-33238-0-79410200-1369085188_thumb.jpg post-33238-0-90846700-1369085202_thumb.jpg

I have tiny muscles, lol. xD

Damn, it's been ages since I posted a photo of myself here.  Holy damn, it has been a while!  But hey, now you can see me in my 18 year old self. X3  These photos are for you Inori my darling, I hope you like them! :D

Posted ImageI am Smiling!.JPG Posted ImageMy smartass face xD.JPG Posted ImageA kiss to my dear Inori. .JPG Posted ImageI am strong! ^^.JPG

I have tiny muscles, lol. xD

dude, you have really big muscle the very first pic you had skinny arms, you really improved O-O

Posted Image

Me and my sister at Khaotic Kon! (Im Miku)

you look good in Miku cosplay <3

dude, you have really big muscle the very first pic you had skinny arms, you really improved O-O

you look good in Miku cosplay <3

Really?! Thanks a lot! o(≧∇≦o)