Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Guest cal_blueboy

Post a picture of yourself!

I'm shy, yet I wear the craziest clothes that always draws attention. Is that weird? Also I'm into the lolita fashion sooooo...yeah that should explain things. I'm not wearing any makeup, aside from the eyeliner that didn't fully come off in the shower. I don't know why I'm randomly posting a pic, I almost never take them, just late-night to mid-night is when I do most of my dressup...:3

Posted Image

I know, I'm weird, but I'm not ashamed of it.

I wish I have that wing

I'm shy, yet I wear the craziest clothes that always draws attention. Is that weird? Also I'm into the lolita fashion sooooo...yeah that should explain things. I'm not wearing any makeup, aside from the eyeliner that didn't fully come off in the shower. I don't know why I'm randomly posting a pic, I almost never take them, just late-night to mid-night is when I do most of my dressup...:3

Posted Image

That bow tie is so CUTE! *Ahem* sorry...

I wish I have that wing

I got it for $19 on eBay! It wasn't bad and the quality is great. Apparently it's for some character named Inori from Guilty Crown (but I wouldn't know, because I never watched it; someone just said it was) so you can try searching up for that :] It's very soft, the cap's a bit tight though.

That bow tie is so CUTE! *Ahem* sorry...

Heehee, thank you! I got it at Claire's when they were having a sale >:D One of the few sales that store ever actually has...

Posted Image

You're so cute aaaah let us revel in the glory of lolita fashion together

I still find this thread to be a conspiracy where everyone looks good.

And indeed it is

I knew the moment you posted a picture it would look good.

Also, I have new pictures.

Posted Image

Posted Image

If you're really a hedghog then how are you typing if you have tiny arms? o.O

If you're really a hedghog then how are you typing if you have tiny arms? o.O

Before I had my anime form I walked on the keyboard.

Now that I have my anime form, thanks to Monty Oum, I just turn into it to type.