Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
DChiuch

KH3D Share all KH3D videos / walkthroughs / livestreams / "let's plays" here! (KH3D spoilers!)

Please do the final cutscenes of the game (the ones before the end credits), the credits, the cutscene that comes after the credits, and the secret ending. :) Thanks :)

Do you have a YouTube channel? If so, what's the name of it?

I´m going to post ALL the cutscenes, i´ll post my youtube channel when i actually got some on my channel, and will probably upload throughout all the day

Does anyone have requests for like ending cutscenes? Since i'm nearing the end i guess, at The world that Never was, after this i might do a walktrough, so requests are welcome :)

wouldn`t mind! go for it!!!

I´m going to post ALL the cutscenes, i´ll post my youtube channel when i actually got some on my channel, and will probably upload throughout all the day

Are you starting the uploading today and letting it go on for a week or so?

Are you starting the uploading today and letting it go on for a week or so?

I will start it as soon as possible, but i´m currently stuck at Ansem, going to grind a bit tonight and then when i have the archive with cutscenes, i´m going to upload all cutscenes but i need a bit of help of you guys.

I want to upload all the cutscenes right? But i dunno if i should do alot of them in a 10 minute video of every cutscene it's own video, i don't want to do it in 1 vid because some people just want to see a little part of it, what should i do?

MUST.... GET.... ON.... WII..... TO..... WATCH...... This is slightly off topic, but I kinda feel bad for HJO, because seriously guys, he's like 25. And it's kinda hard to play a 16 year old boy when you're 9 years older than him, so please stop hating. I have no problem with him voice.

24, actually. Which only makes him over two years old than me. But, yeah... it's not his fault that nearly a decade has passed. I know you Europeans missed out on re:CoM, but those of us over in the states who have already played that are used to his voice being like this.

i might post after again, but i have been doing videos of the game mechanics and non story stuff. if anyone has any question feel free to ask me anything about the game since i played through it twice, defeated julius twice and did a no damage from him :)

I will start it as soon as possible, but i´m currently stuck at Ansem, going to grind a bit tonight and then when i have the archive with cutscenes, i´m going to upload all cutscenes but i need a bit of help of you guys.

I want to upload all the cutscenes right? But i dunno if i should do alot of them in a 10 minute video of every cutscene it's own video, i don't want to do it in 1 vid because some people just want to see a little part of it, what should i do?

The latter, please.

i might post after again, but i have been doing videos of the game mechanics and non story stuff. if anyone has any question feel free to ask me anything about the game since i played through it twice, defeated julius twice and did a no damage from him :)

how did you find the drop gauge??..was it annoying and did it create difficulties to understand the story? http://kh13.com/forum/public/style_emoticons/default/smiley-confuse.png

how did you find the drop gauge??..was it annoying and did it create difficulties to understand the story? http://kh13.com/forum/public/style_emoticons/default/smiley-confuse.png

not at all in fact i feel people should appreciate the drop in between. yes at times it may be bothersome when you are in the middle of a fight, but its really about planning ahead. if you know your bar is going to drop soon either drop right before the boss battle or fight enemies until it does. early on in the game you dont get these items that allow you to recover your drop gauge. you can eventually buy them from the moogle shop for cheap and can be on an unlimited amount of time with either sora/riku.

not at all in fact i feel people should appreciate the drop in between. yes at times it may be bothersome when you are in the middle of a fight, but its really about planning ahead. if you know your bar is going to drop soon either drop right before the boss battle or fight enemies until it does. early on in the game you dont get these items that allow you to recover your drop gauge. you can eventually buy them from the moogle shop for cheap and can be on an unlimited amount of time with either sora/riku.

thanks for the info :)

A playthrough would be nice, or you could make a video for each cutscene. :)