Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
DChiuch

KH3D Share all KH3D videos / walkthroughs / livestreams / "let's plays" here! (KH3D spoilers!)

To all who follow me and watch my videos:

Well...iv been having serious real life problems with my girlfriend and i have moved out of her place back into my parents.

I had a 3.4Mb upload at my girlfriends so i could upload an episode in 30 minutes, but now i have moved back to my parents it now takes me 300 Minutes to upload an episode.

So my pan of action is that i am now going to start uploadng them about 12am-1am UK time so when i go to bed they are uploading through the night and i will be able to still have episodes at least one a day for you guys to enjoy.

Sorry for the inconvenience.

Aw, no. I hope things work out okay for you. I'm sure people will be understanding of late episodes.

To all who follow me and watch my videos:

Well...iv been having serious real life problems with my girlfriend and i have moved out of her place back into my parents.

I had a 3.4Mb upload at my girlfriends so i could upload an episode in 30 minutes, but now i have moved back to my parents it now takes me 300 Minutes to upload an episode.

So my pan of action is that i am now going to start uploadng them about 12am-1am UK time so when i go to bed they are uploading through the night and i will be able to still have episodes at least one a day for you guys to enjoy.

Sorry for the inconvenience.

no problem, just take your time we( or at least i am) pretty patient! hope things work out!

Part 6 is now uploaded

http-~~-//www.youtube.com/watch?v=qHGH8r3hotI

awesome video!
wow cool!

http-~~-//www.youtube.com/watch?v=ag5oXJt32mE&feature=g-u-u

The past will be reawakened as a new number? 3!?

Never before seen detail? The PS3/ Wii U?

ftsdyiuaojgnreas gaoipomeksna597rtwuqefm

woah! thats so cool! could you do other videos like that?

Hi everybody!

I have the English (European/PAL) Version of the game since the release day, but didn't have a chance to start playing the game until today.

That's when I thought I could make a Let's Play of the game, and that's exactly what I'm doing right now.

So here is Part 1 of my Let's Play/Walkthrough of Kingdom Hearts 3D. Hope you guys like it! ;)

I already recorded some other parts of the Let's Play which I'll start uploading right away.

If you enjoy the quality of the videos, don't forget to like, favourite or even subscribe to my channel. It would mean so much to me!

As soon as I upload the next episode, I'll tell you guys! ;)

Hi everyody!

Here is Part 2 of my Let's Play, hope you guys enjoy it! ;)

http-~~-//www.youtube.com/watch?v=OCo_np-5GnM&feature=plcp

For some reason, the videos play much more smoothly when you watch them directly on Youtube. :huh:

I also leave you the link to my playlist, in case you want to check it out:

Parts 3 and 4 will be uploaded as soon as possible! ;)

I've already spoiled myself to the highest degree on the JP version, don't think I should here...must...resist...

DONT DO IT WE STILL DONT KNOW WHAT THE CUTSCENES MEAN AND I only watched the end cutscenes and thats it .___.

cheezus, joshua has a really annoying voice!

Huh sounds the same from twewy..

hmmm this play though makes me wonder... should i start the game in standard or proud. im pretty good in the kh series, and the demo showed no problems. so wat to you ppl think, and btw im asking because i suck at making decisions. im pretty sure other ppl could relate.

Proud youll be able to get critical mode when you beat it then ultima and shit so good luck .____.

Does anyone have requests for like ending cutscenes? Since i'm nearing the end i guess, at The world that Never was, after this i might do a walktrough, so requests are welcome :)

OOH can you do a no damage on one of the bosses after the second on critical I want but proud is cool .___.

Ok

I will make a playtrough on critical. but before that i'll put every single cutscene on youtube, atm i'm at Young Master Xehanort, i believe that's the final boss so i should be done today and probably will have atleast 2 vids on tonight, otherwise there will be loads of vids tommorow

No its not xD you have like twenty five more stuff to do of minutes

I know there are people much further than I am. Actually, I guess it's pretty normal, since I've just started playing the game July 25...

But I'm really having a good time doing this LP and it feels great since I love KH!

Meanwhile, Part 7 and Part 8 have already been uploaded:

http-~~-//www.youtube.com/watch?v=oSyQbm5OY4E

http-~~-//www.youtube.com/watch?v=eHkld6kcH2A

Hope you like it! ;)

EDIT: Part 9 is ready.

I've already recorded the playthrough of "La Cité des Cloches". I'll upload the videos as soon as I can. ;)

Edited by AirbagVII