Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
DChiuch

KH3D Share all KH3D videos / walkthroughs / livestreams / "let's plays" here! (KH3D spoilers!)

does anybody else think sora's voice sounds like peter pan from kingdom hearts birth by sleep in the first flashback clip in yen sid's tower......

Edited by stardust902

hmmm this play though makes me wonder... should i start the game in standard or proud. im pretty good in the kh series, and the demo showed no problems. so wat to you ppl think, and btw im asking because i suck at making decisions. im pretty sure other ppl could relate.

I would play on Proud, the game isn't really hard (on proud that is) so you should be able to work it out just fine, if you play standard i think it might be too easy for you.

One only question for those who have played it yet. I already have the game, but I'm waiting for the 3DS XL. So my question is, how many Rare Spirits unlock the two AR cards included in the box?

MUST.... GET.... ON.... WII..... TO..... WATCH...... This is slightly off topic, but I kinda feel bad for HJO, because seriously guys, he's like 25. And it's kinda hard to play a 16 year old boy when you're 9 years older than him, so please stop hating. I have no problem with him voice.

Does anyone have requests for like ending cutscenes? Since i'm nearing the end i guess, at The world that Never was, after this i might do a walktrough, so requests are welcome :)

I would like that.

You mean in the archives. I think so. When you beat the game just go to the main menu. And it'll have a cutscene archive.

Does anyone have requests for like ending cutscenes? Since i'm nearing the end i guess, at The world that Never was, after this i might do a walktrough, so requests are welcome :)

I would love to see the ending cutscenes!! <3

yes please~

Please do the final cutscenes of the game (the ones before the end credits), the credits, the cutscene that comes after the credits, and the secret ending. :) Thanks :)

Do you have a YouTube channel? If so, what's the name of it?