Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Kingdom Sora

KHDays Who is your favorite Organization character?

260 members have voted

1. 1. Who's your favorite Organization member

• Xemnas
    • Xigbar
    • Xaldin
    • Vexen
    • Lexaeus
    • Zexion
    • Saiix
    • Axel
    • Demyx
    • Luxord
    • Marluxia
    • Larxene
    • Roxas
    • Xion

Axel is just pure amazing. Got it memorized?

My other favorites would have to be Zexion (cuz of his awesome hair) and Larxene cuz she sexy, and Xemnas cuz who doesn't like his weapon choice and the awesome lines he has? Plus his hair is cool too xD

Xemnas. Why? He's good looking >_<

So the anagram 'Mansex' appeals to you?

Ah well, different people, different tastes.

Mine is Roxas. He's just so sweet with his determination to protect the people he cares about (even when he forgot Xion's name, he wanted to save her) and his tragic tale is one that should be recognized with love.

Roxas for shure he is the best (apart from sora but he is not an organazation member soo) roxasroxasroxasroxasroxas oh and axel is a little good too!

yeah Axel is my favorite Organization member. don`t hate me but Roxas isn`t my favorite but i do like him as a character, in the story, and i like Axel cuz he`s AWESOME!!!!!!

as if.

how is xigbar so low? axel will always be my favorite, but im surprised xigbar is so low. i really like his storyline, and am really curious how they develop his past in kh3d.

as if.

how is xigbar so low? axel will always be my favorite, but im surprised xigbar is so low. i really like his storyline, and am really curious how they develop his past in kh3d.

I picked Axel as my favorite, but I agree, I really do like Xigbar, and I really hope Braig returns along with Xehanort

I suppose Roxas JUST wins my vote, but gotta give some love to Larxene, Lexaeus (sp?) and Axel. Larxene was one of my favourites in multiplayer, and I just really liked her character in the cutscenes of Re:CoM. Same applies to Axel :) Not really that great at playing as Lexaeus though but I still like him, kind of gutted that almost all of the Castle Oblivion members didn't get any screen time in KH2 (unless you count the extra battles in the final mix...)