Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Sign in to follow this  
Rizzyy

KH3D what system should kh 3D come out on?

I think its really stupid that kh is all ways ether on ps3,psp,or ds. So as a xbox user I'm thinking y don't they have the game out xbox and ps3 (maybe wii) cuz they make even more money that way. So plz reply and say wat system u want it on!

Hmm, after all these years, I would think people would have noticed the pattern on what system KH comes on...Playstation and Nintendo handhelds. If you had noticed this pattern sooner, I'm very very very very sure you would have bought a PS3 instead. Also, numbered title KH games are on Playstation(KH1, KH2, BBS(KH0)), and the rest you can figure out. KH3D is fine where it is.

It's already been confirmed to come out on the 3DS, as that is what it was made for. It won't be on any other system, since it was specifically made for the 3DS.

Personally I hope Square Enix never release a KH game on Xbox 360 and I hope they never make the mistake of releasing a futur Final Fantasy game only on Xbox 360,with FFXIII released on Xbox360 who knows.

i want KH3 on the Wii. mostly cause i dont own a ps3

It's not about KH3, it's about KH3D, aka Dream Drop Distance. Also, KH wouldn't be right for the Wii. The gameplay doesn't fit the Wii's motion sensing, which most Wii games use these days. It just wouldn't feel like a KH game if you had to swing the controller to attack. KH is more of a button mashing gameplay.

It's not about KH3, it's about KH3D, aka Dream Drop Distance. Also, KH wouldn't be right for the Wii. The gameplay doesn't fit the Wii's motion sensing, which most Wii games use these days. It just wouldn't feel like a KH game if you had to swing the controller to attack. KH is more of a button mashing gameplay.

You've got it in reverse. Games are distancing from motion controls these days. Most games can be played with the wiimote held sideways now. Beyond that, most Square games make little to no use of motion controls, unless specifically designed around them.

Basically, early on Square chooses whether or not they want to use a systems gimmick. Like in an interview, Nomura said The World Ends with You was meant to showcase the DS's gimmicks, while 358/2 Days was supposed to be a more traditional adventure game.

You've got it in reverse. Games are distancing from motion controls these days. Most games can be played with the wiimote held sideways now. Beyond that, most Square games make little to no use of motion controls, unless specifically designed around them.

Basically, early on Square chooses whether or not they want to use a systems gimmick. Like in an interview, Nomura said The World Ends with You was meant to showcase the DS's gimmicks, while 358/2 Days was supposed to be a more traditional adventure game.

I see. Well, it has been a while since I got a new Wii game. I just figured since Kinect and Move came out, there were alot more motion control games. I appologize for that.

I see. Well, it has been a while since I got a new Wii game. I just figured since Kinect and Move came out, there were alot more motion control games. I appologize for that.

People are actually theorizing that Nintendo used motion controls as a gambit to get Sony and Micrsoft to copy them, so they could waste money doing that while Nintendo tried another new thing.

it kinda worked, though the Kinect is apparently selling like crazy.

Anyways, yeah, most Wii games feature very little in the way of motion controls nowadays...

no kingdom hearts game has came out on the ps3

Yet. It's a widespread belief that KH3 will be on PS3, unless they come out with a PS4 between now and the begining of KH3's development.

I think they're fine and if u di=ont have the systems like i didnt have a psp then watch the game like i did until u get the system and game

Edited by Venxas24

have you seen "last story" or "xenoblade chronicles?" not exactly button mashing but still no motion controls.

speaking about KH3, i assume its gonna be on Ps4 AND WiiU. due to the pattern. If they don't put it on both, then half the KH fans are gonna be angry. as some don't like sony consoles. only thing i like is PSP. then vice versa for Nintendo consoles. i personally love Nintendo. if SE puts us on the pattern and then doesn't release a finale saga on both of the chosen sequences. then why do a bloody pattern at all.

Edited by sorariku17

Tetsuya Nomura doesn't care for the X-box. Not only that, japan doesn't really care for the X-box, so porting it there probably wouldn't be the greatest idea ever. Why would any KH fan ever get an X-box knowing a KH game was likely to continue on Sony or Nintendo systems? *facedesk*

Not only that, X-box fanboys who say "X-box haz all teh gaemz" finally won't get one. More incentive for people to get a good console like a PS3.