Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Final Hearts 69

Organization 69-Roleplay (please only members post here)

Xordal pauses a moment.

"Saved by Nobodies." He thinks. "That's good...I hope."

Xordal clears his throat.

"That was another kind of Nobody." He answers Vlad. "I'm not sure why they're different from us, but they're quite helpful from time to time."

Xordal mulls over a question he wants to ask in his mind.

"What did the one that saved you look like?"

An Assassin steps in front of Dexan.

"My liege has...found more...brethren." the nobody reports. "New...ones help...master."

"well it might be hard for me to describe idk *thinks* it was kinda mostly black and may have had a white bit im not sure, it seemes to attack from a distance with some kind of projectile and *as im thinking of the description one of them appears between us* what teh there that *it has a mostly black skin like looking body with a white nobody symbol on its back and seemingly no weapon its body is in a semi human shape but no eyes and it looks ninja like (sorry dont know how to describe them in any better way)*

Xordal whistles at Vlad had pointed out. He whistles louder at Celly's arm.

"Well, that's a handy ability right there." Xordal says, tapping Celly's arm blade. "At least you don't have to worry that your weapon will disappear from where ya dismiss it to."

Xordal summons his double bladed sword.

"I've always got a bad feeling that this think will go missing when I put it back from where ever it goes."

He dismisses his sword and studies the new lesser nobody. He hasn't seen one like this before.

celly: "ooo i wanna try i wanna try!"*thinks of one of the nobodys like vladdy and one appers too though mine has mostly white skin with a black nobody symbol" "woah! vladdykun lookie!"*jumps up and down exitedly*my arm alredy returning to normal*(thinking: hmmm i wonder if i can turn my arm into other things...) *thinks of a shild it turns into that* thinks of a gun turns into that*

"woah!"

"huh i wonder if i can sumon a weapon" *tries focusing a weapon into my hand, celly dissapears turning into a sword its blade white and black the hilt is green with a red ribbion and a yingyang symbol at the top of the hilt in my hand* "what the" *examines the sword that appeared in my hand* "wow hey celly check" *notices celly vanished* "what the whered she go, celly celly where are you?!?!"

vlad: *tries thinking and talking in my head* "celly i think your talking in my head what do you mean your right here are you my sword how and why did i summon you" (out of my head) "hey xordal i think i summoned celly as my sword is that odd" *me and cellys nobodys dissapear after not being told what to do*

(Okay, out of character, that's really cool, guys.)

Xordal raises both eyebrows as he watches Vlad and Celly.

"That's a new one." Xordal comments.

He bends to study Celly's new form.

"Well, at least ya know were your weapons goes."

Xordal taps the blade.

"Is Celly still in there?"

(umm was that sarcasm or sincerity if sarcasm please advise us on how to do this better we never rpd before)

*examines my new blade some more* "yeah i think celly is still in here ummm"

*concentrates trying to turn celly back to normal the blade glows then turns back into her*

"there she is, i guess i dont have to worry about trying to find you anymore celly, since i can summon you from wherever i am"

(Sincerity. I think it's a really cool idea.)

Xordal looks Celly up and down. Satisfied that she is still her, he nods.

"Now that is something ya don't see everyday." Xordal comments.

He chuckles.

"I think you guys will work well in this little organization."

Xordal thinks a moment.

"Well." He says with a sigh. "I don't think there any new members here in the castle. I'm thinking we give the area outside the castle a quick look, then we head back to met up with Dexan. What y'all think?"

Xordal beams at his two new friends. Things shouldn't be too boring with them around.

"Then again" Xordal thinks. "Most of the people I've been meeting lately haven't been boring either."

"Well then." He says to Celly and Vlad. "Let's be off then."

Xordal makes a bee-line to the front door. He stops and looks at Vlad and Celly, a serious look on his face.

"As you probable know, outside the castle can be a might dangerous place. If I say we go back to the castle, I mean it. We good?"

Xordal smiles and sighs.

"The let's get out there." Xordal says.

He pushes the doors open and peeks a head through to check the surroundings. No heartless in sight.

"So far so good." Xordal mumbles.

He steps through the doors and walks toward the street.

(Sorry I haven't been on lately, College started for me. I've been busy with homework. I'll be replying whenever I get the chance until the semester is over just to let you guys know....and those of you who haven't made your way the round room, please please please make your way there this meeting has been held up long enough. I would like to get it out of the way so we could move on. Thanks a lot.)

Dexan nodded his head when the assassin told him about the new members. "That's fine, just make sure they get here to the meeting and tell Xordal that I won't start it until everyone is here." He answered it, as he looked around and saw those who were there had gone but showed up again. Just to pass the time, until everyone was in the room.

Once assassin left, Dexan had made his way to the kitchen. He grabbed some shrimp ramen and cooked it, then he headed back to the round room and sat in the chair that said number 1. He then started to eat his food.

'okay, so how many members do we have now? seventeen or eighteen...is it lower or higher than that? I don't know....we've getting so many new members, I lost track.' Dexan thought as he tries to recall all of the new members...but fails to count them all.

*follows xordel out the door checking the nearest building tops* "so celly what have you been up to since we got seperated, umm can you remember anything from before we died?" *continues following xordel* "so where are we gonna check first?"

celly:*thinks* hmmmm...not really.... i was in halloween town! i kept looking for you then i found you soo yeay:3 *nuzles vladdy* what have you been doing vladdy?

"umm okay then ... well, i after i died i forgot everything and met some people at a place called hollow bastion, i stayed there and trained for a while but i started to remember stuff and left in a hurry." *keeps carrying looking around making sure there arent any enemies, summons a yang nobody* "umm survey the surrounding and make sure theres no enemies nearby, also make sure no enemies see you" *it nods its head and vanishes into shadows*