Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
EaglesFan887

Kingdom Hearts 10th Anniversary Predictions/Wishlist

20 years already? Wow, I must have kids by now. lol Well, I know KH3 isn't coming out. I just want something with KH to come out, maybe BBS v2? Who knows.

As the others said, KH hasn't been around for 20 years. It just had it's 9th anniversary not too long ago. If it had been around for 20 years, I'd have been 3 when it first came out, and it wouldn't be for PS2

I'm probably not going to be playing Kingdom Hearts when I'm 25.

@ Keyblade Master Xoncron

Get over the Final Mix's they were only released in Japan for very fair reasons.

Get over the Final Mix's they were only released in Japan for very fair reasons.

Except KH2 Final Mix.

And BBSFM is only borderline fair.

But why would you give up KH when you're 25? As the world becomes more and more gamer friendly, it's not like you'll be judged harshly for doing such anymore, and even if they do, why should that stop you? Also, you can't predict how your tastes will change.

... I don't know how old you are, so I can't really judge what kind of age difference we're talking about here...

Except KH2 Final Mix.

And BBSFM is only borderline fair.

But why would you give up KH when you're 25? As the world becomes more and more gamer friendly, it's not like you'll be judged harshly for doing such anymore, and even if they do, why should that stop you? Also, you can't predict how your tastes will change.

... I don't know how old you are, so I can't really judge what kind of age difference we're talking about here...

No no. All the Final Mix's have fair reasons to only be released in Japan. And I have stated them countless times to people. I don't feel like stating them again.

I'll be 25 in ten years. Which is why I stated 25 on this thread as it discusses Kingdom Hearts in ten years time.

I'll be 25 in ten years. Which is why I stated 25 on this thread as it discusses Kingdom Hearts in ten years time.

Actually, that was a typo that hasn't been corrected yet. It was meant to say 10th, not 20th.

Actually, that was a typo that hasn't been corrected yet. It was meant to say 10th, not 20th.

I also made a mistake. I'll be 26.

I want a HD remastered version of kh1 and kh2 on ps3 with extras and whatnot.

All on one disc like they did with god of war.

I understand you not playing pokemon(if you do) anymore at 25, but not playing KH? It can't be true. lol

tutti frutti. Much like how a couple members have already listed. I want KH1FM, KH2FM, and BBSFM, all for PS3 HD version to be released in NA. The extra content on those games could help keep us busy in terms of having KH related games. Plus why not go through some preparation for KH3, even though it's hard to know when we will get any information on that game.

tutti frutti. Much like how a couple members have already listed. I want KH1FM, KH2FM, and BBSFM, all for PS3 HD version to be released in NA. The extra content on those games could help keep us busy in terms of having KH related games. Plus why not go through some preparation for KH3, even though it's hard to know when we will get any information on that game.

I also want this, but it's looking like KH3D is the 10th anniversary surprise after what Nomura said in the news today.

I also want this, but it's looking like KH3D is the 10th anniversary surprise after what Nomura said in the news today.

tutti frutti. Awkward anniversary for a video game series. I kind of had higher hopes for what Nomura would do for the anniversary. Rob, do I just go to the SE site to read this news?

tutti frutti. Awkward anniversary for a video game series. I kind of had higher hopes for what Nomura would do for the anniversary. Rob, do I just go to the SE site to read this news?

No, it's on the homepage with the english announcement of KH3D.

The entire Xehanort saga so far, in one package... Preferable all in HD and running on consoles, at least the PS3. Why stop at just KH & KH2? Chain of Memories came out on PS2, Birth By Sleep is on a Sony platform anyway... I see no reason they couldn't throw Re Coded and 358 in there and gives us the whole story to play through in HD with trophies etc to hold us over until KH3D and then all of that would be more than enough to occupy us until some solid KH3 news starts appearing.

Square, please give us an HD collection for PS3! I'd love to have the 1 & 2 Final Mixes on it (which also includes Re:CoM)! But if you don't want to give us the final mixes then at least give us 1, 2 and Re:CoM, and maybe even throw in BBS!