Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Zenithia

Main character

Same or different main character?  

1 member has voted

1. 1. Same or different main character?

• Keep Sora
    • Diffent Character

ALL HEROES ARE LIKE THAT and I am frankly SICK of all of their whining and "OOOH LIFE IS SO HORRIBLE" bull.

At least when I see Sora, I am not reminded about how much things suck

You. Are awesome. 8)

Yes, yes I am.

But anywho- that was a big reason that I'm drawn to Kingdom hearts; because (other than Sora's BSOD moments) he's someone who you can look to for a smile.

Also I can't stand the assumption that a hero must have a dark backstory to be a badass when it's CLEARLY the character; not their angst that makes them awesome.

I would defiantly want a character more like Riku or Roxas. They have good hearts, but also kickass attitudes and were fun to play as. Also, I liked Roxas for the mystery that surrounded him. So defientely characters more like them please.

That what I'm talkin about Roxas is way more awesome then Sora same with Riku but Nomura also stated that Sora is not the only main character and that we got one more which I beileve(hope) is Riku.

JUSTIN!!!

Y U NO SUPPORT MEH?

Don't make me break out the Soriku doujin BOYEEE!!! >_>

*sassy black girl head swing*

Nomura stated that Kingdom Hearts is not only Sora's Story but Sora's and _'s story don't beileve me? Go look it up it's canon which would make me right even if it's not Riku. Sora is not badass at all which makes Sora who he is which is a good thing for him. but still I never told you who to like, now did I?

Noo I mean you saying "ROXAS IS BETTER THAN SORA" >_>

I told you that it was flamebait

*cough*

IGNORE THIS PEOPLE! This is just a lover's quarrel! *wave wave*

1.Roxas used two keyblades before Sora so it like Sora is just copy Roxas

2.Roxas was the first boss/playable to make the power of light just as fun as the power of darkness.

3.Roxas beat Saix before Sora.

4.Roxas is way more fun then playing as Sora.

I have a strong feeling like these posts will be deleted...

But either way;

Love, what happened to the rules about NO TALKING TRASH ABOUT OUR FAVORITE CHARACTERS!?!??!

1.Roxas used two keyblades before Sora so it like Sora is just copy Roxas.

3.Roxas beat Saix before Sora.

1. Only because of Xion. He wouldn't have been able to wield a Keyblade period if it wasn't for Sora. So saying the original is a copy of the Nobody is a little derpy. >_>

3. And Sora was the 1st to defeat Ansem SoD....and 90% of the Org. XIII... and Xemnas(aleit with Riku's help)....need I go on?

1.Wrong Roxas using two keyblade got nothing to do with Xion seeing how her keyblade is not even real and his using Sora's and Ven's keyblades and the reason Roxas can uses the keyblade because he's got Ven's heart in him and without a heart you can't uses the keyblade

3 .All of the fights you just said have Sora getting help for someone or someones but Roxas fight a lot of powerful by himself.

tutti frutti. I like how SE have different characters in varying games that help add on to the series. Such as in KHDays where more of Roxas is told and in BBS the events that started the Xehanort Saga was a great way in revealing how Xehanort started his plan while being able to play as Terra, Aqua and Ven. Hopefully we will see more of this in the future.