Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
AnotherxSide

KH3D Does anyone have 3ds?

all you who have it, is it good?

I do not have it, however I have played it at Target. Honestly at first I did not think it was that great but once my eyes adjusted I was very impressed. I am very excited to see KH3D on it because it has, A LOT of potential. I am also happy so say that the 3DS games can fit much more on them then the other DS. This means the game can have more cut scenes and can be very long, which I am always hoping for haha.

I tried it but my eyeballs started to hurt :P But that could've been due to the game they put into the demo model. I'm going to wait a little bit, the cheapest store offers it for 244 (euros, which is more than 350 dollars) and that's just too much for me, considering a PS3 is 279 :P I'm not paying that much for a handheld. Besides, my boyfriend wants to get one, I might just use his for KH3D :P

I tried it but my eyeballs started to hurt :P

That's actually normal. I heard there was a warning in the guide to only use the 3D function for 30 mins, then stop for another 30 mins. Good thing you can switch the 3D function off.

That's not Nintendo lowering their price, that's product liquidation.

I never said Nintendo was lowering the price, I said the 3DS will be cheaper during the holidays, which is black friday for anyone who is familiar with it.

I never said Nintendo was lowering the price, I said the 3DS will be cheaper during the holidays, which is black friday for anyone who is familiar with it.

Well, for one thing, I personally was pointing out that Nintendo stuff never goes down in price, but what makes you so sure it'll be cheaper on black Friday? It's not like everything ever goes on sale, it all comes down to how much the 3DS sells during the holidays.

Well, for one thing, I personally was pointing out that Nintendo stuff never goes down in price, but what makes you so sure it'll be cheaper on black Friday? It's not like everything ever goes on sale, it all comes down to how much the 3DS sells during the holidays.

If the 3DS doesn't go on sale, I'll still be able to find it for a cheaper price. It's possible, and has happened before.

If the 3DS doesn't go on sale, I'll still be able to find it for a cheaper price. It's possible, and has happened before.

I'm not saying you'll never find it for cheaper, but Nintendo stuff is notorious for staying very close to its original price. Some Wii games have actually gone up in price since their release. It's crazy.

I'm not saying you'll never find it for cheaper, but Nintendo stuff is notorious for staying very close to its original price. Some Wii games have actually gone up in price since their release. It's crazy.

If you know where to look, you'll find it way below the store price. That's all I'm saying.

If you know where to look, you'll find it way below the store price. That's all I'm saying.

Hm... maybe I'm just not as good at finding deals as you...

I don't know why they have to call it Black Friday. That's so racist. Anyway, the Nintendo 3DS probally will have a price drop during "black" friday.

Colours are racist?

That's actually normal. I heard there was a warning in the guide to only use the 3D function for 30 mins, then stop for another 30 mins. Good thing you can switch the 3D function off.

i heard that kids under nine yrs or somethn arent supposed to play cuz their eyes arent fully developed and it will damage their eye sight, i was playin with one @the store and after like a minute my eyes started hurting(O__O) and i AIN'T nine yrs old!! IDK how im gonna get through a whole game like that, but im still gonna buy it!!! when DDD comes out of course :)

It's children 6 and under can't be overexposed to 3D (Brief exposure is fine, but long term viewing can cause eye damage to such an extent as blindness)

About your eyes hurting, that's because everybody's eyes are different. I have personally not felt any pain from the 3D effect. Apparently some people have eyes that are too stubborn to see the 3D effect at all, but in most cases if you keep using the effect your eyes will adjust.

Of course, you could be part of the few people whom exposure to 3D can cause epileptic death.

I actually have a question to those who use Action Replays and have a 3DS. Does the ARDS/DSi work on the 3DS if you use a DS game? If it does, I'll gladly trade in my DS lite and get the 3DS soon.

Like most have said, I'll wait until KH3D comes out. I might wait even after that if there is talk about a new version of the 3DS coming out that will have better battery life but I'm not expecting that too soon. At least Gamestop always has good prices on trade-ins when that day comes.

How much are 3DS systems going for right now?

Aiming to get one by Christmas of this year~

$250 However, at Gamestop, you can trade in a DS Lite for $50 off, a DSi for $100 off, and a DSi XL for $150 off.