Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
AnotherxSide

KH3D Does anyone have 3ds?

HEY! Does anyone have a 3ds yet? I got mine the other day and I need friend codes, I know I'll be waiting forever before this happens but I'm trying to get as many as possible before KH:3D releases haha. So if anyone has one and wants to share codes let me know.:D

all you who have it, is it good?

Yes, it is quite the system. Way better than the DS line of consoles, in my opinion. Of course, only a few good games are out right now, but many of the announced games look promising.

I have a 3DS. I don't have my friend code on me, but if you want to add me I'll post it.

all you who have it, is it good?

Yes, it is quite the system. Way better than the DS line of consoles, in my opinion. Of course, only a few good games are out right now, but many of the announced games look promising.

I have a 3DS. I don't have my friend code on me, but if you want to add me I'll post it.

I completely agree, the 3D is amazing there's nothing like it. I'm sure when KH:3D comes out it'll be BEAUTIFUL. I'd be happy to add you thanks.=]

I do! I got mine a few days ago! I'm loving it and the 3D, but sadly it doesn't have that many great titles on offer at the moment. StreetPass is a really awesome concept. I've only got one Mii using it, but it's still neat. Unfortunately I don't have Wi-Fi anymore so I don't have a Friend-code at the moment. :(

I have the Nintendo 3DS and it is one heck of a system. Honestly I think the graphics are better than the PSP and might be on par with Kingdom Hearts 1. I love this system and the eye problem isn't true for everyone. Well, inless you're sleepy. But you guys really should get the 3DS because it's AWESOME! And I doubt Nintendo will drop the price of it until a while.