Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
WolfTheDemon

Sora and Kairi?

Oh, I wouldn't mind a bit. I used to be irritated by the idea when I was first playing through KH last summer (I kinda had a little thing for Sora). But then the ending of the first game had me hollering for them to be together because the ending just broke my heart. X) So yes, absolutely would be delighted to see them kiss in a future game! ...Nothing more than kissing though. We're keeping their relationship sweet and pure. :)

No. I, personaly hope Nomura sticks to his promise of not making any pairings official. Sora should stay bi. xD

He is not bi he is "SPARKLIE"

nomura said that in kh3 he want more romance between sora and kairi,so maybe they someday even kiss but i think theres too many hugs before that

xD

:O YEAH

nomura said that in kh3 he want more romance between sora and kairi,so maybe they someday even kiss but i think theres too many hugs before that

xD

When in the flippin hell did he say that?! @A@

Personally, as KH3's the last game of the saga, they should kiss. No really, romance is another way for the characters to seem more real, and mature. That's my sophisticated answer.

-Ahem- now for my fangirl answer. They freaking better kiss! They're my favorite pairing EVER! Seriously, ever since I was nine (I'm now eighteen) I've wanted that to happen! They can only tease us with hints for so long!

Personally, as KH3's the last game of the saga, they should kiss. No really, romance is another way for the characters to seem more real, and mature. That's my sophisticated answer.

-Ahem- now for my fangirl answer. They freaking better kiss! They're my favorite pairing EVER! Seriously, ever since I was nine (I'm now eighteen) I've wanted that to happen! They can only tease us with hints for so long!

Agreed

my thoughts exactly. :D

Same thing I wanted to say.

heh, well put.

You know, a friend of mine found two really old interviews with Nomura. Apparently, when Nomura said he wanted the fans to decide on pairings instead of having any official pairings, he was referring to FFVII, not the KH series. Also, in the other interview my friend found, Nomura stated he was a fan of Sora and Kairi together. The interviews used to be on a blog, but they were taken down...

But yes! LET SORA AND KAIRI KISS!!!!! ...even though it will piss off another friend of mine...

It is possible. I wanted them to at least kiss in Kingdom Hearts 2, but nope. I think it would make sense since aside from Kingdom Hearts 3 Sora and Kairi kiss was the most intestapaiting thing, but then again your asking the guy who thinks Naruto and Kingdom Hearts should be a crossover.