Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Sign in to follow this  
TerraXIII

KH1 kh1 re release

They still sell KH1 and 2 new in Canada. There's no way they'd stop in America if they didn't in Canada.

Granted, I did a quick check on the US EB Games, and there is no unused KH1 or 2. But They definitely still get new copies at both my EB Games.

Well, you can get new copies at amazon.com. But not in stores. Trust me I live in the U.S. I know what I'm talking about.

Well, you can get new copies at amazon.com. But not in stores. Trust me I live in the U.S. I know what I'm talking about.

Yeah, I can't even find them in most stores. Only Re:CoM, which is a Greatest Hits one. Though it doesn't really matter to me, as I already have every KH game in the US

You live in one place in the US. There's no way you know what you're talking about.

no way why remake the worst game in the series

It is not a remake though, the thread is about the Game getting re-released on the PlayStation Network for people to download.

And honestly, I do not think it is going to happen, then again they did release a few downloadable PS2 Games already.

My guess is that, if a Kingdom Hearts 3 ever comes and happens to be a PS3 exclusive, they might (if the stars are aligned correctly) decide to release HD versions of KH 1, 2 and possibly Re-C.O.M. And if that happens, they may well make them downloadable as well.

It is not a remake though, the thread is about the Game getting re-released on the PlayStation Network for people to download.

And honestly, I do not think it is going to happen, then again they did release a few downloadable PS2 Games already.

My guess is that, if a Kingdom Hearts 3 ever comes and happens to be a PS3 exclusive, they might (if the stars are aligned correctly) decide to release HD versions of KH 1, 2 and possibly Re-C.O.M. And if that happens, they may well make them downloadable as well.

They won't do that though, for two reasons.

1) Disney won't allow them to put them up any KH games on the PSN

2) Disney and Square would need to get the rights to Tarzan back, or else they can't re-release KH1.

2) Disney and Square would need to get the rights to Tarzan back, or else they can't re-release KH1.

Exactly. Also because Disney doesn't want any of their games to be pirated.

Oh really? I did not know about the whole loosing the rights to Tarzan thing, thanks ^^.

And I assume the reason they do not want it on there is due to copyrighting and stuff, can not really blame them though, with all the PS3 hacking talk lately as well not really helping the matter. I noticed barely any of their films are in the movie store either.

If not that then, why not? -P

Oh really? I did not know about the whole loosing the rights to Tarzan thing, thanks ^^.

And I assume the reason they do not want it on there is due to copyrighting and stuff, can not really blame them though, with all the PS3 hacking talk lately as well not really helping the matter. I noticed barely any of their films are in the movie store either.

Yup. That's why they removed the scenes from KH2. And, they were originally going to have a Deep Jungle level in CoM, but since Disney lost the rights to Tarzan, they had to scrap it.

Here's a pic from the KH wiki of it.

Posted Image

What are you talking about? Almost every Disney film is at PS Store. Also you're late.