Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Sign in to follow this  
TerraXIII

KH1 kh1 re release

How could that work? Do you mean for the PSP? Because that's impossible. It wouldn't work for the PS3 either, though for a different reason: money. Square can still sell a new copy of KH1 or 2 at some stores for 24.99. On the PSN they would probably be expected to sell for 9.99

I've read this a few times on the forums, Disney arn't interested in putting up KH on PSN? But over here in Europe pretty much most of the PS one games for download on the PSN are Disney games. Almost any PS one Disney title you can think of is on there. Hercules, Toy Story, A Bugs Life, Lilo & Stich, little mermaid Etc. They even sell some in double packs. Not sure if its the same in other regions but it dosn't explain why KH is a no go.

Because those are PS1 games which nobody can get anymore. As for Toy Story, Bug's Life, and other Pixar games, they aren't owned by Disney, they're owned by Pixar.

Because those are PS1 games which nobody can get anymore. As for Toy Story, Bug's Life, and other Pixar games, they aren't owned by Disney, they're owned by Pixar.

Pixar is owned by Disney. And for that matter, there are more than a few Disney games on the PSN, such as a Hercules game. To be honest, I think Square just doesn't want to go through the work they'd have to go through with Disney to get their content online.

So it's really more Square Enix being lazy than Disney being a big evil corporation that hates everything and kills puppies to make ink for their cartoons.

no way why remake the worst game in the series

This is the most s...... Why did they remake COM? same with coded? TO MAKE THE DAMN GAME BETTER

its a good idea but they would never do it they would find it to risky ,just like the reason they didn't release the Final Mixes money if they feel there's no profit they wont bother wasting their time

$14.99 and $19.99 are the costs of KH1 and KH2 respectively. Square would be expected to charge less (Probably $9.99) if it's a port.

However, they could probably get away with charging a lot more if they upgraded it in some way, but I'm betting the sole reason Square hasn't done so yet is because they still stand to make more money from nothing if they just keep selling KH1 and 2 as is.

Once they stop selling KH1 and 2 new, I et an updated release will follow on its heels.

They already stoped selling KH1 and KH2 new in the U.S. I think it's possible for KH1 to come out on PSN because right now Nomura is fighting to get BBS on PSN for PSP GO owners.

No, Nomura has stated that there won't be a KH game for the PSN or in any other dowloadable content because Disney doesn't want their games to be pirated.

They already stoped selling KH1 and KH2 new in the U.S. I think it's possible for KH1 to come out on PSN because right now Nomura is fighting to get BBS on PSN for PSP GO owners.

They still sell KH1 and 2 new in Canada. There's no way they'd stop in America if they didn't in Canada.

Granted, I did a quick check on the US EB Games, and there is no unused KH1 or 2. But They definitely still get new copies at both my EB Games.