Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Sign in to follow this  
keyblademistress99

KHDays NEW Xion, Namine, and Kairi Theory

This is my new theory!

When Kairi lost her heart it went inside of Sora. But this didn't create Namine. Namine couldn't have a body, so when Sora released his heart, she was then created. She is made of Kairi's soul, which is made entirely of light, and Sora's body. Later, Xion was created in order to speed up the release of Kingdom Hearts, and to keep Sora from awakening. To do this, Vexen made her a replica of Sora from his memories of Kairi. This makes Xion the Kairi Sora remembered after he woke up. Because Namine is part of Sora as well as Namine, they are connected through Sora AND Kairi. Xion is connected to Kairi because she is the memories of Kairi Sora possesses.

I hope this one doesn't backfire...:D

Sorry but, this isn't really a theory. From the looks of what you wrote, it seems like the only thing you did were too state what we already know about these characters.

Sorry but, this isn't really a theory. From the looks of what you wrote, it seems like the only thing you did were too state what we already know about these characters.

Exactly.

Anyway, did you really think hard about this? lol

Namine isn't created from Sora's body, Roxas is. All Sora did was provide the Heartless needed to create Namine. Namine is a Nobody in the truest sense, as she was made from no body. Kairi kept her body, and Sora's turned into Roxas. So essentially, Namine shouldn't be able to exist, as there was no body that turned into her.

Xion was a replica of Roxas with Sora's memories to either destroy Roxas, or be destroyed by him, thus making the survivor stronger.

The only thing that has not been directly stated in the series is Namine being Kairi's soul. This I doubt because souls have never come up in the series and people focus on the heart.

This series is so complicated. There are beings who are not supposed to exist and even these beings have beings that are not supposed to exist among the original beings not supposed to originally exist ...

I know what you trying to say but your not saying it clearly enough for everybody to understand. I get what your trying to say but sadly not everyone else is. But I kinda like were you going with your theory. Its suspenseful too !! ;)

Then this is PROOF that Xion, Namine, and Kairi are connected!!!! YES!!!!!! I DID IT!!!!!!!! *running frantically while yelling "VICTORY!!!"*

Wait...is this from before when you tried to say they are connected? lol well they are connected enough for me!

Namine broke of Sora's body when Kairi's heart left Sora's body as he was turning into a heartless. Xion is a replica of Roxas given Sora's memories. The most prominent ones being of Kairi, she assumed a female appearance

Then this is PROOF that Xion, Namine, and Kairi are connected!!!! YES!!!!!! I DID IT!!!!!!!! *running frantically while yelling "VICTORY!!!"*

I don't see why you are so happy. We kind of new that these three characters were connected when we first saw Xion's face, which was around Christmas times in 2008.

Namine broke of Sora's body when Kairi's heart left Sora's body as he was turning into a heartless. Xion is a replica of Roxas given Sora's memories. The most prominent ones being of Kairi, she assumed a female appearance

Namine isn't part of Sora's body. Roxas was formed from Sora's entire body.

This is my new theory!

When Kairi lost her heart it went inside of Sora. But this didn't create Namine. Namine couldn't have a body, so when Sora released his heart, she was then created. She is made of Kairi's soul, which is made entirely of light, and Sora's body. Later, Xion was created in order to speed up the release of Kingdom Hearts, and to keep Sora from awakening. To do this, Vexen made her a replica of Sora from his memories of Kairi. This makes Xion the Kairi Sora remembered after he woke up. Because Namine is part of Sora as well as Namine, they are connected through Sora AND Kairi. Xion is connected to Kairi because she is the memories of Kairi Sora possesses.

I hope this one doesn't backfire...:D

:D I...dont really get what your saying, but they are connected, in one way or another.