Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
khfan02

KH1 KH1 was on gamecube

It HAS been said multiple times that it's possible to play Chain of Memories on the Gamecube.

There's a difference from a game coming out on a system and a game coming out on a system and use a device to play it on another.

There's a difference from a game coming out on a system and a game coming out on a system and use a device to play it on another.

Last I checked, this was a thread about playing a KH game on the gamecube, not buying it on launch day.

Last I checked, this was a thread about playing a KH game on the gamecube, not buying it on launch day.

And my post answered that.

And my post answered that.

Your post just says nothing from KH1 appears on the gamecube, but it's entirely possible to play Chain of Memories through the gamecube, which feature almost entirely KH1 stuff. Sure it's 2D, but I see how the mistake can be made.

Your post just says nothing from KH1 appears on the gamecube, but it's entirely possible to play Chain of Memories through the gamecube, which feature almost entirely KH1 stuff. Sure it's 2D, but I see how the mistake can be made.

I was talking about my previous post. Then again, I didn't see that I commented on this thread earlier. So what's said is said.

I was talking about my previous post. Then again, I didn't see that I commented on this thread earlier. So what's said is said.

Here here.

Before we say something like Chain of Memories is playable on Gamecube we have to varify it. I never heard of that before.

It's not much to verify. If it's possible to play Gameboy games on the Gamcube, then obviously it's possible to play Chain of Memories on a gamecube.