Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
khfan02

KH1 KH1 was on gamecube

if i recall years ago i remember going to my cuzins house and her dad was always playing kingdom hearts but i also remmebr that it was the gamecube that he was playing to cuz thats the only system he had so which came out 1st?? the game on ps2 or on gamecube?

tutti frutti. Something is seriously wrong with that picture.I doubt KH1 was ever on the gamecube, if it was I would have been less likely to buy a ps2. The only KH games for any Nintendo console, all for the handhelds, are KH:CoM, KHDays, and KH re:coded. Besides I would have a hard time picturing Mario in a KH game.

tutti frutti. Something is seriously wrong with that picture.I doubt KH1 was ever on the gamecube, if it was I would have been less likely to buy a ps2. The only KH games for any Nintendo console, all for the handhelds, are KH:CoM, KHDays, and KH re:coded. Besides I would have a hard time picturing Mario in a KH game.

Why would it being on Gamecube imply having Mario in it?

But like everyone else said, it has only ever been on PS2.

There has never been a KH game for the Gamecube.

You sure you're not mixing the Gamecube with the Gameboy? Because there's a KH game for the Gameboy.

Well then have him take a picture, and upload it. Sure it might be fake, but we can kind of tell. Plus, as everyone has said before me. KH1 was only released on the PS2. Sorry bud. But I think your crazy :D. Lol no but seriously, never been on ps2.

KH is for Playstation and Nintendo handhelds. That's a fact. Another thing you could do is check gaming sites to see if it was for Gamecube, and guess what? Nothing appears for KH1 being on Gamecube.

He's an uncle right, that means adult. Adult means if they don't play games regularly, all consoles look the same to them. I don't mean to offend adults but most of them just stereotypically call any kind of console any kind of name regardless of which one it is. Or just get a photo.

Everybody is just saying 'It's not!'

So I'll provide some actual proof.

The tiny disks of the Gamecube couldn't have supported KH1.

This.

The graphics would probably have to be shot down a lot too. It just wouldn't make sense.

Your uncle is wrong.

Either your Uncle has the same problem as my mom and gets Consoles mixed up (she called the PS2 a Wii) or your cousin was playing it on Gameboy, connecting it to the Gamecube. Yes, you can do that.

This.

The graphics would probably have to be shot down a lot too. It just wouldn't make sense.

Your uncle is wrong.

Resident Evil 4 looks just as good if not better on gamecube then ps2 and that game looks better than kh1

This.

Your uncle is wrong.

Resident Evil 4 looks just as good if not better on gamecube then ps2 and that game looks better than kh1

The gamecube is graphically superior to the PS2, the problem is those tiny disks.

Didn't Gamecubes play Gameboygames?

He might have been playing chain of memories.

Yeah. They have an AC adaptor that allows you to connect the Gameboy to the Gamecube. I have one of those.

@topic:

your uncle was probably playing chain of memories on the gamecube by using one of those AC adaptors.

Kingdom Hearts hes never come out on Gamecube and you can go to G4,IGN,Gamespot,Gamestop, even Wikipedia and It will not say any where KH1 was on Gamecube. No offense but your Uncle might not know what the difference between a Gamecube and PS2 is. You can even go to na.square-enix.com if you don't believe me.

Kingdom Hearts hes never come out on Gamecube and you can go to G4,IGN,Gamespot,Gamestop, even Wikipedia and It will not say any where KH1 was on Gamecube. No offense but your Uncle might not know what the difference between a Gamecube and PS2 is. You can even go to na.square-enix.com if you don't believe me.

It HAS been said multiple times that it's possible to play Chain of Memories on the Gamecube.